Scream

STILES' P.O.V

It's been like two hours and I can still feel that shot in my chest. I admit it drove me crazy to see Lydia and that guy but she's right I do have a girlfriend. I need to let go. I head back to my room, I need some sleep.

"Scott you wouldn't believe my night." I walk in the room, but Scott's not here.

"Scott?" I check the student center. Where could he be.

"The siren is Mel's roommate, we need to meet up." Lydia texts me.

I call Scott but he doesn't answer. What if he's in a trance again.

"I can't find Scott." I text back and leave the room.

MELODY'S P.O.V

I reach Franklin Hall as Lydia is running out.

"Hey where are you going?" I stop her

"Scott is missing again, what if the singing I heard was when Scott disappeared." She panics

"Ok you go help Stiles, I need to find Isaac."

Lydia runs off as I go upstairs. I open the door and find Sophia in my room.

"

"

What are you doing in here?"

"I need to find your roommate."

"Because she's a siren?"

"Yes. I also know what you are but I'm not after you. I want her."

"What did she do to you?"

"She..." Sophia clears her throat, "She made my husband kill himself. He was dead before I could catch her...I've been hunting her ever since."

"I'm so sorry to hear that."

"I don't need your sorrow, I need you to tell me where she is." She says sternly.

Before I could answer my phone buzzed,