You're a Prize

"Scott it's us please focus." Stiles shouted

"I...I can't take it anymore." Lydia drops to the ground and puts her hands over her ears.

Scott screams out in pain and passes out just as Lydia begins to feel better, and gets up.

"The singing turned into a high pitch." She explains as she fixes herself.

Isaac carries Scott to Stiles' jeep.

"We have to find a way to stop this." Lydia gets in the jeep "Drop me off at the library."

The ride back was quiet, everyone was in their own mind. Stiles dropped Lydia off at the library.

"We need to wake him up." I break the silence, "It's going to look a little weird if you carry him upstairs."

"She's right" Stiles agrees, "Isaac wake him up in case he wolfs out you'll be the first thing he sees " he smiles and Isaac glares at him.

"Just kiss already get that tension out." I joke and they both grill me.

"Not funny" Isaac says

Stiles shakes his head "He's not my type"

I laugh as Isaac smacks the back of Stiles' head.

"Ok boys enough, Stiles drive to the dorm and I'll try and wake Scott."

LYDIA'S P.O.V

I've been in this library for five hours already and still haven't found anything. What is after us...a question I ask myself too often. I'm tired of the running and fighting. Tired of losing people. I need a break.

"

"

Lydia you've been in the library for hours already. You need rest."

"What I need is answers." She is right, I do need rest but how can I when someone is out there controlling Scott.

"And you can find them tomorrow. It's 9:00 go to your dorm and sleep."

"What if Scott disappears again Melody. What if I'm in my room and the singing starts. What if this time we're too late." I need to find something this library is useless.

"Then we will deal with it when it happens but you can't run on fumes because of what ifs."

"Fine. You're right, just let me check this last book and I promise to go to my dorm."

I hang up the phone. I know she's worried but she hasn't been through this like I have. The fights and watching your loved ones die. Constantly in danger.

STILES' P.O.V

"So you don't remember anything at all?"

"This time I saw what was going on but I couldn't control the wolf." Scott sighs