Chapter 1

First Day And Sick Day

Alexander's POV

"John... I'm cold!" I complained, pulling back the blankets he stole from me.

"Get up! It's the first day of school today!" My eyes widened. I jumped up and looked at the calendar. "Well shit." I said, stifling a cough and then threw on a shirt.

"Alex, are you okay? You look like shit." Said John. "Thanks, asshole." I said, putting on jeans "No, you actually look sick! Let me take your temperature." He said, and ran into the kitchen.

"Noooooo." I whined. "Stop complaining we're not going to be late." "I'm not sick! I haven't been sick for like nine years!"

John's POV

I walked back into the room and took the thermometer from him. "82.00 degrees Fahrenheit... Alex did you mess with this?" I said, trying to sound angry. "Uh... No..." He said nervously.

"Damnit Alex! You're the only person I know who fakes not being sick!"  I said, and felt his head.

"Jesus Christ! You're hot!" I said. "Thanks I know." He said, getting up. "Not today, Satan. You're staying home. Call me if you need anything, okay? I'll be back." I said and kissed him while he pouted and walked out.

Angie's POV

Me and my sisters walked into school carrying Starbucks and wearing sunglasses to look cool. This is our last year! We gotta look cool.

      Alex ran up to me. He looked terrible. "Hey! I haven't seen you for like three day-" I said, before he interrupted my sentence by jumping and hiding in a bush.

Before I had time to say "What the fuck, dude." John ran up to me. "Hey girls! How are you doing?" He said, and hugged us. "I haven't seen you in three days!" He shouted and I laughed.

"Oh, and if you see Alex tell him to get take his ass home." He said with a serious face, before smiling and walking off to class.

Alex jumped out of the bush. "Thanks for hiding me guys!" He said, his voice hoarse. He then coughed. 

"Okay, are you sick Alexander Marie Hamilton?" Said Peggy.

"That's not my middle name, and no. I'm fine. John is just being a butt face." He said, and then promptly coughed.

"No no no, you're sick. If I see you on campus again I'll tell John!" Said Eliza, walking him back to his apartment. "Noooooo." He complained. "Yessss." We all said.

Lafayette's POV

I kissed Mulligan on the bench outside school hoping that nobody could see us. Suddenly Alex popped out of a bush while coughing just as things were getting heated.

"AHHHH!" Yelled Hercules before Alex put a hand over his mouth. "Shut up!" He whisper-screamed. "I'm hiding from John and the girls, have you seen them?"

"No, we were just about to look and- are you okay mom ami? You look very sick and-"

"NO!" He shouted and we looked at him weird. "Okay, I'm a little sick. But I only have one more class and I need a ride home so that John doesn't know I left the house and got mad." He said, clearly leaving something out.

"Wait, why can't you be seen outside?" Said Hercules, and he looked guilty.

"You're sick, aren't you!" I said. "Okay, I am just don't call J-" "I'm calling John." I said, and he sprinted away faster than I've seen anybody run before.

Alex's POV

I walked up to Madison and Thomas, my last resort. "Hey so... You gotta drive me home." I said, and coughed while Thomas looked at me disgusted. "... No?" "Please, just don't tell John." I said, and as if on cue John walked by. "Don't say anything." I mouthed to Thomas.

"JOHNNNN ALEX IS HERE." Said Thomas. He spun around. "Damnit Jefferson!"

John's POV

I was walking home when I heard "JOHNNNN ALEX IS HERE." Said Jefferson. I spun around to see him smirking and a guilty, sick looking Hamilton muttering something.

I crossed my arms. "Somebody get the popcorn!" Yelled Jefferson. "Alexander Hamilton... What did I tell you?" He coughed. "Stay at home."

~20~ minutes later

I aggressively tucked in Alex while giving him a pillow. "What did I tell you?" I said, and went to make soup. "To stay at home." He replied groggily.

"I can't believe you would do this! Why do you keep-" I looked at him and he was passed out on the couch holding onto my stuffed turtle pillow pet. I sighed and cuddled up next to him.