Chapter 18

Everything Is Legal In New Jersey

(Hey, sorry I didn't update in a while (more like uptown lmao). MY SISTER WAS HAVING A BABY!!! Woohoo! He's pretty cute, for a newborn I mean. They can look a little nasty lmao.)

Eliza's POV

It was New Years Eve, and we were back at home. Lafayette was throwing some party, much to Hercules's dismay.

"So... I wanted to talk to you about something." I said to my sisters, who were heavily engrossed in playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

"Guys!" I said, and Angelica paused the game. "What is it?" She said. "I want to tell you something important and ask for advice." I said nervously.

"Sure! We'll support you no matter what. You're my sister and I love you." Said Peggy, smiling. "Seriously, just say it. We understand whatever." Said Angie. I took a deep breath.

"I might be moving to New Jersey." I said. "Bitch, what."

Lafayette's POV

I sat on Hercules's lap. We were watching 'Hercules'. Not my boyfriend, the movie.

I thought it was a good pun. He ran his fingers through my hair and I hummed. It was a very cute moment. "Hey babe?" I said, and he looked down smiling.

"Yes?"

"Can you cheat on me?"

"Wait, what?" He asked. "I mean, not really. You see, in this musical about Smalexander Wamilton, he cheats on Hediza and there's a lot of drama about it. It's pretty great. There's just nothing exciting happening." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I thought that was a really weird way of breaking up with me... But yeah, nothing interesting has been happening lately..."

Peggy's POV

"You lying bastard!" I yelled, chasing my sister around the house while I tried to hit her with a pillow.

That was probably an interesting sight. I cornered her, put Angie picked me up and put me on her shoulder while I screamed.

"You said we'd be living together forever!"

"We may be! I haven't taken the offer yet! And really? Forever? I mean, we're eventually going to find husbands and mo-" She looked behind me, to what I could only assume was Angie making a cut-throat motion.

"Run." I whispered.

She ran out of the house while I chased her. Violent fear of change? Meh, just a little bit.

Alexander's POV

I looked in the mailbox. Yikes, just that stupid Princeton school again. I guess I'll open it for shits and giggles.

Dear, Mr. Hamilton

Quite frankly, we are not enthusiastic about your lack of response to our letters. However, we are fully prepared to give you a FULL-scholarship here, with an honors degree. We will also provide free housing, (In the V.I.P dorms. 3 bedroom 2 bath. Quite like a hotel.) and a job offer in our law department. Please contact for details.

Best regards,
     B. Franklin

Dang, that was a lot of the use of the word "free" and "fully-paid". My two favorite words.

I can't say yes to this...Can I? I'll talk to Washington.

John's POV

I knocked on George Washington's office door. "Come in, Alex."

"No, it's actually John." I said, and walked in. "Oh." He sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Alex is late for our daily shit-talking session on all of teachers... Whatever, what's your problem, son?"

I sighed. "I want to ask for your advice on something." He raised his eyebrows. "Oh?"

"Well I wanted to do something for Alex..." I said, trailing off. "Son, I'm not talking to you about butt sex."

"NO!" I screamed, a little too loud. "I just need to ask you if I should do something." He sighed, again. "Sit down."

Hercules's POV

I woke up from my nap with Lafayette. So nice. So peaceful. I looked at my phone and- Oh shit. Not peaceful anymore.

anDPEGGY: I can't do this omg I'm crying

SinnamonRoll: DUDE I CANT FIND PEGGY OR ELIZA WTFFFFF PLEASE HELP THEYVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE

CinnamonRoll: I'm going to New Jersey

alexDAMNer DAMNILTON: I might be going to NJ. Don't tell anyone, especially John. Please

gay™: I think I'm going to do what I was talking to you about. Not going to say it incase he reads these idk. Talked to Washington.

SinnamonRoll: [9 Missed Calls]

I sighed. Well shit. Why do I have to be the mom friend? And why are my friends so problematic?

I love them though, better call Angie... And Eliza... And Peggy... And Alex... And John. I really need to not be the mom friend.