Chapter 9

What'd I miss

(Hey guys, sorry I didn't update yesterday I was in the hospital... but not for my sister, it's because I sprained my ankle😂😂 sorry lol I'm a mess)

Alex's POV

It had been a week since Lafayette and Hercules broke up, and it was 10x worse than the Adrienne situation.

If Lafayette wasn't listening to Adele and eating icecream, Hercules was.

Me and the meme team decided to organize a plan to get them back.

[Group Chat Name: Operation Get Laf and Herc back together]

<3: Okay, we need to figure out some way to get them back together, they're miserable.

anDPEGGY: I agree, John.

DADDY👨🏿😩👨🏿😩👌🏾😫👌🏾😩😍😩😍: Please stop putting me in your "mass texts" as you kids call it. I do not care about my student's personal lives, honestly. That is Martha's job. "LOL" as the kids would say. Thank you.

alexDAMNer DAMNilton: WHO CHANGED WASHINGTON's NAME IN MY PHONE

SinnamonRoll: ...I might have changed it...

alexDAMNer DAMNilton: Damnit Angie!

CinnamonRoll: I HAVE AN IDEA

Eliza's POV

We sat on the couch at my apartment with everyone but Lafayette, he was making some "big announcement" today.

He walked in, and Hercules promptly walked out. He brushed it off. "Okay guys, I have an announcement." He said, and cleared his throat.

"I have a boyfriend now." He said and someone walked through the door... NO.

"I'm back bitches!" Said Jefferson.

"Umm... Laf? Could we all talk to you... outside?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Sure!" He said happily and skipped outside.

Angie's POV

"What did you guys want to talk about?" Said Lafayette happily, and I slapped him.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH HERCULES FOR THAT LITTLE SHIT?!" Yelled Eliza.

"He's... He's not that bad..." Said Lafayette. "He runs a page called 'republicangaysfordonaldtrump' on Instagram!" Yelled Alex.

"You know what, you guys are just jealous that you don't have boyfriends!" Yelled Lafayette. "Uh, I think I do!" Yelled John. "Well you guys haven't had sex in ten days!" Retorted Lafayette. Alex gasped. "You fucking told him?!" Alex yelled at John, and then stormed off along with Lafayette, and so did I before I realized this was where I live.

Maria's POV

    "Hey, why don't you make the Margarita girl your sugar daddy!" Yelled James. "Okay guys, I know you don't want me seeing Peggy, but you're going to have to like it." I sighed. "If I marry a Schuyler sister, you'll never see me again." I said. "Damn... We're only jokin'... Stay broke then..." Said Jefferson and Madison in unison, then looked at eachother and glared. We really need to get them back together.

[Group Chat Name: southern mother fucking democratic republicans]

Maria: we need to get tjeff and Madison back together

James: shut up

Maria: DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY TIME I PUT YOU IN A GROUP CHAT GET OVER YOURSLEF

Jeffersin: you realize I'm still in the GroupChat, right????

Maria: FUCK THIS IM GOING TO GO NETFLIX AND CHILL WITH PEGGY IM SO DONE

James: somebody's on their period...

[James has been removed from the group chat.]

Alexander's POV

"Look, I'm sorry I told Lafayette! He was complaining about Hercules and I tried to make him feel better!" He said. "Yeah, because it's such a tragedy case!" I complained, and sat down.

"Well would you like to break our ten day streak?" He said, and I smirked. "Gladly."

~some time later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

"That was great." I said, and noticed something out of the corner of my eye. "John... Why are there two turtles in the tank?"

"Is that a euphemism or...?" He said, and sat up.

"No, there's two turtles in that tank." I said, pointing to Ankle and...well...no name.

"Oh... I uh- got another one. Her name is Margarita."

"You got another turtle?! Without asking me?!" I said, and he sheepishly nodded.

"And named it Margarita?" "Well... Yeah! I named her after Peggy!" I'm confused. What?

"But her name is Peggy?" "No? It's Margarita. Peggy is like the shortened version."

I was silent. "Yeah, it's a really fucking stupid name!"

"I know right!...Nevermind! You really got a turtle?" He sighed. "...Yes?" I started laughing. "I love you."