Chapter 12

Spooky Scary Skeletons (aka the one with the dinosaurs)

(This is a happy chapter YAY... until the end I'm so sorry)

Alex's POV

"Alex, I know what you did." Said John, and I froze. "Okay, when we were having sex last night and I talked to you in French, I was really just saying how to make a PBJ." I said, ashamed.

"No Alex, I-"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to do! You said it was sexy and I don't know how to make French sound sexy, like do I just scream 'Baguette!' at your penis?"

"ALEX." He said, and I looked at him. "Why did you spend $75 dollars on matching dinosaur costumes?" He said, and I laughed.

"For Halloween! It's like the only time you can wear a giant dinosaur costume and not be judged. Plus, it's awesome, and we need to go to Hercules's Halloween party in his new apartment."

Martha's POV

"Okay, clearly you are meant to raise a child." Said Abigail, and I smiled brightly. "We have a child named 'Mary Laurens' that we would like you to meet. She is five years old." I looked at George, and he nodded while smiling.

"We would love to."

"Also, we are a bit concerned about some 'tweets'? Nevermind that though, let's meet Mary."

Hercules's POV

I put out the chips, and beer that I could get since I looked like I was 27. Not really a good thing. "Hey babe." Said Lafayette, and he kissed me on the cheek. I heard a doorbell ring.

"Oh! Our first person! How exciting!" He ran away in his giant dinosaur costume. Ha, I bet nobody else has a costume like that.

John's POV

"Okay, now go left." I said. We barley fit in our car with our dinosaur costumes. "No, we go right." "No, go left." I said, and he huffed.

We drove for fifteen more minutes, with Alex getting increasingly frustrated.

"Alex, are you lost?"

"N-no!... Maybe..."

"OH MY GOD ALEX." I sighed. He was so stubborn. "Look, there's a guy who seems nice over there. Go ask him for directions."

"No." He said, and then started driving faster so that he passed the guy.

Angie's POV

"Work work work work work work!" Sang Rihanna on Lafayette's phone as I danced. "Angie!" Said Hercules, and he grabbed my arm.

"Did you invite anymore people?" Ironically, the whole "meme team 🐢🐢🐢" was wearing giant dinosaur costumes but me.

I feel a little left out. "Uh... Maybe just a couple... Dozen... Hundred..." I said, looking at my feet. "Angie! This was supposed to be a small gathering." I heard something break and somebody scream.

"YEAH! SOUTHERN MOTHER FUCKIN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLICANS!" Hercules looked at me with extreme disappointment.

"We'll talk later." He said, then ran to the broken lamp.

Peggy's POV

"And... Uh... Mary-a, do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She smiled. "I do." The mood was kind of ruined since we were forced to pick a theme, and the least terrible option was 'Hello Kitty' themed.

"And... Margarita Skuller? Damn, your parents hated you guys... Anyway, do you take this women to be your wife?" He said, and held back laughter."

"Uh... I-" She looked at me with excitement, hope, trust, and happiness for our future. I can't say no to this.

"...I do."

Eliza's POV

"So then I told him, I hope that you burn!" I said, and everybody around me laughed. Don't want to brag, but I was the life of the party.

"Eliza, have you seen John and Alex?" I stumbled over to him. "W-who now?" I slurred out, and then I fell on my butt and started laughing.

"Forget it." He said, and walked away.

John's POV

"Just. Pull. Over." I said. "No! We're fine." "WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR THREE HOURS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE HIS DAMN HOUSE IS. JUST PULL O-" My talking was interrupted by him slamming on the breaks, and I almost hit my head.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR-" I started to yell, but immediately stopped when I saw an empty car and a person lying on the street a little bit in front of us.

"Did you just hit-" I started, but then realized we couldn't have hit them, they were too far infront of us. We got out of the car, and ran to the person's aid.