Chapter 15

Winter Break

Maria's POV

I wish I could say that night was the last time, but it became my favorite pastime. A week into this endeavor I heard a voice, as shocked as ever.

"Maria? How... How could you?"

"Peggy?" I said, and realized what this looked like... Well, was.

Me and James were both naked cuddling next to eachother. "This isn't what it looks li-" I tried to say, but got cut off by her slamming the door, and walking out of the apartment.

Peggy's POV

I knocked on the door to my apart- my old apartment. I haven't seen them in a while, I hope they still love me.

Angie opened the door, and immediately hugged me. "Please tell me you're moving back in." She whispered.

"Yes, you're right. Maria cheated on me." Eliza came over and hugged me, and I told them what happened with Maria.

There was tears welling in my eyes. "Aww honey." Said Eliza, as she gave me a tissue and put her arm around me.

"Aww honey, want to go slash her tires?" Said Angie, and I nodded eagerly.

Peggy: Technically we're not really married, since we haven't gotten the papers. No need for divorce papers. If I haven't made it clear before, we're over.

Cheating-Lying-Bastard-Piece-Of-Shit-Dumb-Ass-Crusty-Bitch-Fucker: Please, it was a mistake. I didn't know any better. Please don't leave me, I'm helpless.

Peggy: [1 Image: Attached]

Cheating-Lying-Bastard-Piece-Of-Shit-Dumb-Ass-Crusty-Bitch-Fucker: YOU SLASHED MY FUCKING TIRES? YOURE FUCKING CRAZY BITCH.

[Cheating-Lying-Bastard-Piece-Of-Shit-Dumb-Ass-Crusty-Bitch-Fucker: Has been blocked]

~1 week later~ (I'm writin a letter nightly)

Alexander's POV

"So... I heard that Peggy isn't staying here for Winter break." I said going up to John, and sliding my hands down his thighs.

"Whole house to ourselves... What ever will we do?" I said, and pressed my forehead against his. "Do my taxes?" Said John, and walked away. Jerk.

"JOHN?! Do your fucking taxes? Really?! Well if you're doing taxes-" I said, and got interrupted by John kissing me.

"Oh, is my name taxes now?" I said, and he shook his head in disappointment.

Lafayette's POV

I walked outside into the cold December air. "Hey Laf!" I heard somebody yelling from above, and I froze.

"Jesus?"

"No! It's Hercules!" I looked up to see Hercules stringing Christmas lights up on a ladder.

"You look like a white middle aged dad!" I yelled. "Well I'm your daddy so..." He retorted.

"Gross!" I yelled going back inside. "I was just kidding! Don't kinkshame!" Yep, Hercules is disgusting.

Burr's POV

"Aaron? I want to go home." Said Theo. She has her memory back for the most part, but she's still out of it.

"I know, I know they're doing some tests. I want to go home too, but we need to stay. Hey, do you know what it is next week?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

She thought for a little bit. "Christmas!" She said, excitedly. "Christmas! The doctor said we'll be home by Christmas." I lied.

I really hope we will.

Eliza's POV

"We would be happy to give you the job! You start Monday, so you better hop on that plane!" Said the doctor, and I laughed.

"Wait... Plane?" I said. "Yeah! The hospital is in New Jersey! Anyway, I'll see you soon!"

The interviewer walked away. I can't move to New Jersey... Can I?