Chapter 4

The Weed Incident

(This has drugs in it? Is that like something I need to warn people about??? Idk lmao but enjoy)

Lafayette's POV

I was walking down the street, listening to the "Smalexander Wamilton" musical soundtrack, when some guy in a beanie approached me.

"Hey... Hey kid." I turned around to look at him. "Yes?" "I heard around campus that you uh... You want a job, right?" He said, then looked over his shoulder.

"Yes? I'm not a prostitute, however if that was what you were implying, mon ami."

"No! All I need you to do is hide this shit, and deliver it to my clients, okay?" He said, and handed me a list of addresses and a bag of... Crushed up plants? Whatever.

"I'll pay you $20 an hour!" I shook my head. "Nah, seems to illegal." "Wait! Maybe just... Give them a note that I won't be able to give them their... Goods this week, okay? Please? I'll pay you $10 and hour?" I smiled. "You have a deal.

Alex's POV

"John, why are you acting so weird since we babysat those kids?" I asked. "No... No reason." He said, then opened his phone.

"I know you're lying John, you can tell me... Do you want to break up or something? You can just tell me if-"

"No!" He said, almost a little too quickly. "It's not like that!"

"Then what is it, John! We're supposed to tell each other shit!" "I WANT TO MARRY YOU, ALEX!" He said, and I was silent.

"I mean, not right now! But I want to spend my life with you! I don't just want to be the fucking drunk uncle that your kids dad used to have sex with! I want to spend my life with you, Alex! We've only known eachother for 2 years and were only 20 but... Someday I do!"

I sat down. "I do too... Just not now, okay? I want to marry you and I love you but I can promise, you're not going to be the uncle I used to fuck." I said, and he smiled.

"Thanks... I kinda freaked out."

"Don't worry about it."

Lafayette's POV

I knocked on somebody's door, and Jefferson popped out of the door. "Ugh, what do you want Frenchie?" He said, and I pulled out the note.

"Some guy named Mike told me to give you this?" I said, and his eyes went wide as I handed him the note.

"So... You're a dealer now?" He said, and closed the door and walked out. "What's a dealer?"

"You know what, forget it." He said, and handed me some American money and took the note.

"Thanks, dude!" He said and closed the door. Huh, weird.

Just as I was about to go home, a cop car pulled up. "Oh, hello sir!" I said and waved. "Get on the ground, punk." He said, and stepped out of the car.

"Okay? Is it because you think I'm an illegal because I have the papers if you-"

"GET ON THE GROUND!" He said, and pushed me down. Jesus, somebody woke up on the wrong side of bed today.

He put handcuffs on me "You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." He then started to pat me down, and screamed "DO YOU HAVE WEED?"

"To be honest... I don't know what weed is! And-"

"CODE 46" he said into the radio thing.

John's POV

[Group Chat Name: meme team 🐢🐢🐢 (the one with gwash)]

Washington: Hello students. I regret to inform you that Lafayette has called me as I am his emergency contact. He is in holding at Maplewood Police Department for possession of marijuana. I ask you to come with me to sort this out, especially you Alexander. You can argue his way out of this.

AlexDAMNer: LAF IS SMOKING FUCKING POT DUDEEEE WTF

HORSEFUCKER: WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT DUMBASS. IM ON MY WAY,WAIT UP.

anDPEGGY: I speak for all of my sisters when I say we're coming. I hope Lafayette has a good explanation for this.

gay™: dude Lafayette got the good kush lmao

gay™: but I'm coming don't worry.

AlexDAMNer: that's what she said

Washington: THIS ISNT A TIME FOR JOKES, BOYS.

John's POV

"Okay, I want to know exactly what Lafayette did." Said Alex, storming in. "Who? Oh, Gilbert? Possession of marijuana." Said the overweight desk lady.

"Tell me everything that happened." He said, and she did.

"So... You pulled him over without a warrant for his arrest? Why did you pull him over in the first place?"

"Well... He... Looked suspicious." "Oh, why so? Because he's black? I can sue your ass for racial profiling!" He said, and put his hands on her desk.

"Actually I'm French!" He said.

"Quiet you! Look, we had reports of a African American with curly hair having a possession of marijuana."

He sighed. "That's literally our whole fucking friend group besides Eliza. Do you know how many people match that description? A lot. Now do you have any proof? No. Now, I reccomed you let my friend out of that cell and do your fucking paperwork before I have this department sued so much that your grandchildren are going to need a pretty good fucking lawyer." He said, and took his hands off the desk.

Dang... That was kinda hot.

She sighed. "Okay." She took out a key and let Lafayette go.

"Je vous remercie! Je T' aime Washington!" Laf shouted, and hugged Washington and then Hercules.

"Goodbye, sir." She said angrily. "Yeah, we're going to talk about that later." Said George angrily to Lafayette.