Chapter 23

WTF John

(S/O to Wormsmeat for helping me figure out the begining of this chapter like they're gr8 m8 and I'm using the 8 ironically shh)

Alexander's POV

I threw my arms around John. He's been acting really weird and secretive lately. I don't think he's cheating on me but... Maybe?

I know you should never do this, and it's really shitty but... I'm going to check his phone.

Lafgayette: dude do you have any chocolate syrup I ran out

gay™: ???? wtf

Lafgayette: it's for me and Hercules.

gay™: kinky.

Lafgayette: shut up, do you have any?

gay™: ya hit me up fam

Lafgayette: What the actual fuck is a fam?

Is probably the worst thing that I could find in his texts, except for a 30 minute call to an out of area number.

I'm pretty sure that's nothing bad though. Wait... Maybe there's something in his internet history?

Search: How to stop getting boners during cuddling

Search: tumblr.com

Search: am I relateable

Search: should I be concerned that my 21 year old friend is a bronie

Search: pretty rings

Search: how to get rid of freckles

Search: am I ugly

Search: does my boyfriend think I'm ugly

Search: is curly hair ugly

Search: does my boyfriend want to break up

Search: are penises supposed to float in water

Okay! Enough of that! Like... What the fuck, John. That's some pretty weird stuff you're searching there man.

Never looking through your phone again. But how could he think he's ugly? Mental note to tell him how cute he is this morning, my god.

Lafayette's POV

I got a call from Washington. "Hello? Mr. Washington, it's 3 AM. Why are y-"

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" He screamed.

I started screaming. "Oh mon dieu! No way!" I screamed. "Lafayette, why are you screaming. It is 3AM. What the fuck, bro."

"Don't you 'bro' me! We had sex 5 hours ago!" I yelled.

"Uh, guys? I'm still here." Said Washington.

"Oh. Yay!"

Alexander's POV

"So... Mr. Washington. I know you have a program... That lets students graduate three months early-"

"No." Said Washington.

"Oh, come on! You let Madison and Charles do it!" I yelled.

"Madison and Charles are our trial students. If he can survive all of the extra work, maybe I'll even consider putting you in the program. End of discussion." He said, and left his office.

Wow, he really dismissed me out of hand there. I'm hoping to god that they can pull through this. I need to graduate early. I don't know why, but it sounds cool.

~1 week later~ (he isn't writin' a letter nightly)

"Charles, could you please stop clicking your pen?" Said Madison. "Umm no?" He said.

"Please. Stop." He said. "No, I can click my pen if I want to!" Said Charles, and continued clicking it. Click. Click. Click.

"Okay! That's it! I'm done!" Said Madison, and he got up.

"I am so fucking sick of all of you! Charles, you're a fucking dick, Hamilton, you never shut up, Jefferson, I honestly don't know whether to love or hate you, and Burr you're so far up Washington's ass I think that you can see Lafayette! I'm so fucking sick of-"

"Calm down, son." Said Mr. Washington.

"No I will not 'Calm down son.'! You are all a bunch of assholes! I'll see you all in hell! Every single one of you fuckers! Except for you John! You're a delightful cinnamon roll! You hear me?! A FUCKING CINNAMON ROLL! Bye fuckers!" He said, laughed, and ran outside.

We all sat in stunned silence. "So... About that program?" I said nervously. Washington just shook his head and sighed.