Mashton

Top:Ashton🍌
Bottom:Michael🍕
Credit goes to @AriaJones23 I just changed the names. And the band.

Michael's P.O.V
I could feel Ashton's bulge grow against my thigh as I sat on his lap. The tour bus moving at a slow speed, bumping every so often. I looked at him as I saw a smirk grow across his face.

Luke sat on the other end of the couch, scrolling through social media on his phone. Calum was asleep in his bunk, he was always the first to call it in for a day.

Ashton faked a yawn, stretching his arms above his head. "I think it's time for me to go to bed." His voice coming out deep and scratchy.

Luke said goodnight to Ashton as he rose from the couch and made his way to the bunk, before leaving sending a wink and a small peck on my cheek. A few minutes later I couldn't stand it anymore. I needed him. I could feel the bulge between my own legs grow.

"I think I'm going to bed too, it's been a long day" I say rising from the couch.

"Yeah ok" Luke replies with a sarcastic tone and a sly smirk. He gets up to hug me goodnight. Before letting me go he pulled me closer whispering in my ear "Don't be to loud when your banging Ashton, I've gotta sleep too ya know."

My cheeks flushed red as I playfully punched Luke's arm, pushing away from his hug.

I slowly made my way to Ashton's bunk. I pulled back the curtain to see Ashton, laying on his back with his hands in his pants. His eyes were closed, as tiny silent moans escaped his lips. I felt myself grow in my pants as he continued to pleasure himself. God he was so damn sexy.

I bit my lip, slowly crawling my way towards him on the hard bed. My hands touched his outer thigh as I kissed his neck, causing his eyes to shoot open.

"Let me help you with that baby." I whisper in his ear as my hand slowly made its way to his crotch. He let out a soft groan.

"Shh baby." I said in a whisper. My hand firmly gripped around his dick.

I started to pump faster and faster. His breathing became heavier and heavier, he was obviously holding back moans. I smirked looking him in his beautiful green eyes.

"Oh Michael" Ashton shouted, biting his lips afterwards. A few pumps later he let go, cum covered my hands.

"Mhmm" Ashton breathed as he brought my hand to my mouth. I licked my hand clean, my eyes never leaving Ashton's.

"My turn." Ashton said with a wink as he rolled on top of me. I sit back with a giggle as he removed my shirt. "Your so sexy." he slowly left trails of kisses down my neck towards my belly button. The lower he got the more the feeling intensified.

"Stop teasing babe." I said with a laugh as my hands ran through his brown hair.

"Whatever you say." Ashton says with a smirk before jamming two fingers inside me and grabbing my dick, stroking up and down. I moaned loudly with pleasure as his pace quickened. "Shh babe we don't wanna wake the boys." Ashton says with a hint of fear in his eyes, but his pace never slowed.

"Fu-uc-kk Ash! I'm close"

"Let go babe." With that I released. Ashton smirked with accomplishment as he brought his hand to his mouth, licking it clean.

"You taste good babe." He says just before kissing my cheek and rolling to the side of me. "I love you"

"I love you too" I reply.

"I'd love if I got some fucking sleep! Quit it!" Calum's voice made us jump.

"Oh Ashton oh yes!" Luke mimicked in a girlish tone.

My cheeks reddened as I nudged my head in between Ashton's arms.

"Oh shut up! Your just jealous." Ashton says before smiling and kissing me firmly on my forehead.

|5SOS Smut| boyxboy✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें