C.A.L.M

Tops: Luke🐧
      Michael🍕
Bottoms: Ashton🍌
                  Calum🐢

Ashton's P.O.V
The boys and I were all lying in bed together just cuddling and watching a movie on Michaels tv. My head was on Calum's stomach and my feet were on Luke's lap. Michael was lying on my stomach and I was playing with his hair softly.

"Mmm." He said softly as my fingers moved through the mass of purple hair.

Calum's hands started to fiddle with the back of my neck and I shivered slightly.

"Are my hands cold?" Calum asked.

"Little bit." I shrugged not really paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Want to warm them up for me?" He asked as he bent down to my ear. I smirked a little and looked up at him. He had on his flirty smile and I match it with my own. He bent down closer to me and brushed his lips against mine lightly. I pushed my chin up to press our lips together but he moved away before it would count.

I let out a little whine and he chuckled.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Calum's being mean." I pouted.

"Aww, what did he do baby?" Luke asked.

"He didn't kiss me properly." I pouted.

Michael started laughing and so did Calum. Luke moved my legs out of his lap and crawled up to me. He pressed his lips against mine and my hands tangled up into his hair. We broke apart after a minute or so and I looked up at Calum.

"See, that's a real kiss." I smirked.

"Let's see who has the best kiss then." He challenged.

"Alright who wants to kiss me first?" I laughed. Michael propped himself up from my stomach and pressed his lips to mine. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I gladly gave entrance to him as his tongue invaded my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss and my hands cupped the back of his head. He mirrored the moan and I felt someone pull him off me.

"Hey." I said breathlessly.

I saw Luke kiss Michael and Calum pulled me in. I felt Calum's bulge against my thigh and I smirked. I let my hands run over it and he gasped into the kiss.

I did it again and he moaned. I felt my pants get tighter with the sound and I looked over to Luke and Michael. Michael and Luke's pants were getting tented also. I broke apart from Calum slightly. I sat up from my place and started to rub my hands over Luke's chest through his shirt. My hands made their way down to his pants and I palmed him gently.

"Ah shit Ash." He gasped a little, breaking his kiss with Michael.

My hands rubbed him through his trousers and I bent Michael down to kiss me again. His hands made their way under my shirt and he pulled it over my head. His lips attached themselves back to my lips while Calum started to suck at my neck.

I moaned loudly and my pants got even tighter. My hand rubbed Luke a little faster and Luke moaned a little louder.

"Christ Ash." He groaned.

Expertly, I used one hand to undo his trousers. He slipped them off and I moaned as Calum found my soft spot under my ear. His teeth grazed my ear teasingly and I gripped Luke's hips and rubbed my hard on against his. I pulled up his t-shirt and threw it somewhere across the room. Michael made his way over to Calum and I felt both their mouths disappear.

I looked over and saw Calum and Michael making out and only in their boxers. Calum was straddling Michael and grinding their hips together.