Malum

Top:Calum🐢
Bottom:Michael🍕
Credit goes to twogirls_1account
I changed some things.

Calum's P.O.V
Michael caught his bottom lip between his teeth as I looked down at him and smiled.

I nudged his head to the side and kissed at his neck, earning a few moans to escape his lips. He fisted my shirt as I started to suck on his neck.

"Calum" he gasped.

I loved my name coming from his lips. When he was in his weakest form.

I sat on the bed and lifted his thigh onto the bed, encouraging him to straddle me. He chuckled and kissed my lips while getting on top of my waist.

He slowly took his shirt off and chucked it somewhere across the room. My hands squeezed his bum before sliding my hands up and down his torso. Once I got to his pants, I popped the button. He lifted his hips, allowing me to drag the material down his legs.

Mikey unbuckled my belt and dragged my pants down my legs before straddling me again. My head rolled back in pleasure as he rolled his hips, slowly grinding on me. Small gasps were released from our lips as he continued to roll his hips. I felt myself getting harder every time he moved his hips. My hands gripped his hips as I flipped our bodies. Relief washed over my body as my boxers were tugged down my waist. His eyes looked at me and blushed at the sight of my erection sticking up.

"That's for you baby." I smirked.

His cheeks blushed and a shy smile crept on his face. My head was ripped down to his, soft lips brushing over mine. I rolled my hips against his, my erection pressing to his slowly.

"Calum." Mikey whimpered as I grinded my hips on his.

Small moans and phrases escaped our lips. I lifted my body off his slightly before positioning myself at his entrance. He took a deep breath before entwining our fingers. I slowly started to push into him, his eyes squeezed shut as he winced in pain.

"Baby open your eyes." I whispered before pecking his nose.

He opened his eyes and peered up to me, eyes clouded with moisture. My heart aches as I watched Mikey wince in pain. I dipped my head down, nudging his head over and kissed at his neck to distract him.

"I'm going to make you feel so good." I whispered in his ear.

I was fully inside him and he bucked his hips allowing me to move. The first few thrusts were short and light. Hot puffs of air escaped his lips as I moved in and out of him.

"Calum...Mhmmm" he moaned lifting his hips to mine.

"Does that feel good?" I asked before kissing his lips.

The only response I received was the soft moans coming from his mouth. He squirmed around as I sped my hips up a bit. My lips pressed to the side of his neck as I moved inside him faster than before.

"Uhhh" he moaned before his nails gently dug into my arm.

I lifted my body slightly before holding his hips firmly to the matress, preventing his body from squirming. I lifted his legs over my shoulders, sending me deeper into him.

"Calum" Mikey whimpered.

He fisted at the sheets around him, pulling and pushing them towards our bodies. I felt a tingling in my stomach before it clenched tightly.

"Calum. Oh my god. Uhhhhh!" He said, arching his back off the matress and fisting the sheets around him.

"When you cum, I want you to look into my eyes." I panted before spreading his thighs wide and slowing my hips.

I kept my movement slow and hard. My stomach clench's extremely tight and I felt like I could let go any minute, I still waited for him. Mikey's eyes peered into mine as he arched his back. A loud gasp was released from his lips as he came all over his stomach.

"Calum! Uhhh!" He moaned arching his back.

I grunted before releasing myself into him.

"Shit." I cursed before my body collapsed onto his.

We both stayed motionless, gasping for our breaths as we held onto whatever was left of our climax. I slowly raised my hips to pull out of him before resting myself next to him. His head laid on my chest as I brushed strands of damp hair out of his face before kissing the top of his head.

"Calum" he whispered.

"Mmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Did I make you feel good?"

"Mhmm." He hummed before his cheeks blushed once again.

"Good" I smirked.

You go Calum! 🐧🍌🍕🐢