Cashton

Top: Ashton🍌
Bottom: Calum🐢
Not mine.

Third person P.O.V
Calum smiled, scrolling through the pictures Luke had taken when he was "borrowing" his phone.

Suddenly, he stopped, staring at a picture he didn't expect. His eyes widened, looking intently at the nude photo Luke had taken.

"What the hell..." He whispered, feeling his pants tighten as he continued to scroll, seeing more pictures. There was even some videos. He groaned, hearing Ashton in the shower.

He then stood up, unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor.

"I hate you Luke." He mumbled, wrapping his fingers around his now hardened member. He began to pump, a moan coming from his lips. He was too busy on himself, that he didn't hear the shower shut off.

"Calum?!" Ashton walked in, eyes widening at the sight. Calum's cheeks flushed, quickly slipping his boxers on.

"H-hi..." he mumbled, avoiding Ashton's eyes.

"Calum..." Ashton began to walk closer to the Raven-haired boy. "You've been a naughty, naughty boy. Haven't you?" Calum looked into his eyes, nodding slightly.

"Y-yeah..." he shyly spoke, looking down.

Ashton shook his head. "Be a good boy Cal." Ashton scolded.

Calum sighed. "Y-yes, daddy." Ashton smirked, standing in front of the slightly taller boy.

"Good boy, now. Don't you think you should be punished?" Ashton furrowed his brow, looking at the kiwi boy.

"Yes daddy." Calum repeated. Ashton smirked, then placed his lips lightly on the younger boys. Calum then grabbed the back of Ashton's neck, pushing his lips against his, creating a much deeper, lust filled kiss.

"D-damn Cal." Ashton moaned against his lips. He then jerked his hips forward, his groin rubbing against Calums. Calum let out a small squeal, grinding his groin back against Ashton's.

"F-fuck Ashy." Calum moaned. Ashton pinched his lower back. Calum winced, instantly remembering. "I-I mean daddy."

"Good." He smirked, pushing him down against the bed. Ashton hovered above the younger boy, pressing feathery kisses all over his face and neck, slowly starting to suck. He pressed kisses over the newly formed bruises and moved down his chest, all the way down to the waist band of his boxers.

"F-fuck." Calum moaned, his dick still covered by his boxers. Ashton began palming him, earning a moan from Cal. "Oh, daddy."

Ash smirked, pulling his shirt over his head, throwing it onto the floor with the rest of their clothes. He then stood up, pulling his jeans down and hopping back on the bed, hovering over Calum again.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." Ashton mumbled, pressing hot, open mouthed kisses on his neck and chest.

He then began to pull Calum's boxers down, never taking his eyes off of Calum. Calum sighed in relief as his hard on slapped against his stomach, not having to be constricted in his right boxers.

Ashton took his length in his hands, slowly pumping. Calum scrunched up his face and fisted the bed sheets. Calum moaned loudly as Ashton took him in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the tip. He tastes the pre-cum dripping from his head, scrunching his nose at the taste.

"O-oh daddy..." Cal quietly moaned, tangling his fingers in Ashton's hair. Ashton took about 4 inches in, pumping the other 3. Calum groaned, putting his hand on the back of Ashton's head, pushing him forward. Calum's hard on hit the back of Ashton's throat, causing him to gag, but he continued bobbing his head.

"Shit Ashton! I-I'm gonna...!" Calum released into Ashton's mouth. Ashton hesitantly swallowed looking up at Calum.

"Oh baby..." Calum cut Ashton off by flipping them over. Cal straddled his waist and played with the hem of his boxers.

"I wanna please you now daddy." He innocently spoke.

"Oh Cal, go ahead."