Muke <Part 2>

Luke's P.O.V
I waited impatiently for Michael in the car. I couldn't stop thinking about what I was going to do to him when we got home. I was going to wreck him, make him scream for me. Suddenly my pants felt really tight. Fuck.

Michael got into the car, his head down. He looked a little scared but I knew he was excited. He was a little slut that loved it when I fucked him long and hard.

I started to drive to the house, maybe I was speeding but who cares? When we got there, I pushed Michael against the seat and kissed him roughly. "I want you ready, in the bedroom, in 5 minutes. No touching yourself." I growled as I pulled away. I saw him gulp and nod silently.

I gritted my teeth. He was being a really naughty boy today. I slapped his thigh "Words" I said firmly.

"Y-yes daddy." He squeaked.

I got out of the car, Michael trailing behind me. I walked into the silent house and immediately went to my study. I opened my closet and grabbed a box from the top shelf.

I searched for the items on my mind and smirked evilly when I found what I was looking for. I was going to make him wake the neighbors.

I walked to the bedroom but stopped outside the slightly ajar door, hearing soft, muffled moans. I peeked through the door and gasped. "Michael!" I yelled at my kitten, touching himself.

"F-fuck daddy! I'm sorry! You were taking a long time so..." I stopped him by stomping over and dropping the items in the floor. Before he could see what was on the ground, I pulled him over my lap and landed 3 harsh smacks to his backside. He whimpered.

"You've been such a naughty boy today. Touching another guy, cumming without being told to and now disobeying your daddy. Such a bad boy. Now daddy has to punish you." I said to the slightly shaking boy.

"N-no daddy, I'm a g-good boy." He whimpered but I just shook my head.

"On your back." I say, squeezing his hips tightly before letting him go. He does as he's told and I grab one of the items off the floor.

I kiss my kitten sweetly and he closes his eyes as I bring his hands above his head. His eyes shoot open when he hears the click of the handcuffs. But it's to late, I've already handcuffed him to the head of the board.

"D-daddy?" He asks and I smirk at him.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me?" I ask and he nods his head frantically, making me chuckle.

I grab a bit of lube and squirt some on my fingers. I rub it over his hole that's still stretched enough for the events to come.

"You are not to make any noise. Do you understand me?" I ask and he nods. "Good. If you make a noise than I won't  let you cum." I smirk as he gasps.

I grab a vibrater and see his eyes widen. "B-but daddy, I want you!" He whines and I give him a small slap to the thigh.

"This is a punishment kitten. Take it like a good boy." Then I slowly push the dildo into him. He bites his lip and tightens his grip on the handcuffs, his eyes slipping closed. I smirk as he starts to grind downwards.

"Such a slut aren't you? Do you want me to turn it on?hmmm?" I ask and his eyes fly open. "I think you'd like that wouldn't you?" I grab a little remote and press a button, I hear a little hum and he starts to squirm. I can see the bead of sweat on his forehead as he tries to hold in his moans.

I start to palm myself through my jeans, the face he's making almost making me just start fucking him now myself. I stop my movements as Michael opens his eyes and watches me, licking his lips. I smirk and take my pants off, my boxers as well.

I start to stroke myself and I hear Michael whimper. "Tsk. I thought I said no noises kitten."

"B-but daddy!" He says, I just shut him up with a rough kiss to the lips. I pull the vibrater out and line myself up with his hole. I just thrust into him roughly and he lets out a throaty moan.

In one more thrust, I'm in him completely. His face just turns me on more as he scrunches his nose up in pleasure. I feel myself grow even more hard, if that's even possible.

I start to thrust hard and deep. Taking my time, letting him feel all of me as slowly as possible. He started to squirm, something I enjoyed a lot. I started to thrust everywhere but on his prostate, making him whimper.

"Such a naughty boy." He whimpered as I said that and I chuckled. "Do you want to make it up to daddy?" He nodded frantically, not being able to answer, as he was moaning out my name. "Then cum without me touching you." I whispered.

Then I started to pound onto his prostate hard and as fast as I could. He gripped the handcuffs and let out a scream of profanities and my name. I moaned and gripped his hair with one hand, the other gripping his hip tightly.

"D-daddy...!" Michael screamed and I grabbed his dick and put a cock ring in before he could cum. He whimpered loudly and I chuckled again.

"You made a noise earlier didn't you? I said you couldn't cum if you did." He whimpered and I just kept pounding into him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure. After around 5 minutes later I felt the familiar warm feeling in my stomach and pulled out the ring so he could cum at the same time as me.

He sighed and screamed louder than I've ever heard him before. He arched his back and threw his head back as white strings came shooting out of him. I smirked and came in him seconds later. "Was that good kitten?" I asked and he chuckled, falling limp on the bed.

"Y-yes daddy. Fuck that was so good." He moaned and I laughed as I saw him become hard again, just thinking of what just happened.

I pulled out and I saw Michael pout. I took the cuffs off him and leaned down to kiss a trail down his stomach. I heard his intake of breath and chuckled. "Your hard again? Do you want me to take care of that kitten, since you took your punishment like a good boy?" I asked and he nodded his head frantically.

I kissed him softly on the lips before trailing kisses down his stomach again. When I reached his waist, I didn't waste any time, just taking him all the way in my mouth. He gasped and gripped the bed sheets.

I hollowed my cheeks and went down as far as I could, I could feel him at the back of my throat. He was letting out loud moans as I bobbed my head up and down. It didn't take long for him to cum for the third time that night.

I swallowed his cum and looked up to see his cheeks flame a deep red. I chuckled. "Your so cute kitten. Why don't we get you cleaned up now?" I ask and he nods his head.

I pick him up bridal style and bring him to the bathroom. He starts to close his eyes so I help him clean himself up. After I'm done, I dry him off and bring him to bed. He leans back into me, his back against my chest. I just hold him tightly as he falls asleep, me soon after.