Muke <Part 1>

Top: Luke🐧
Bottom: Michael🍕

Michaels P.O.V
I was extremely uncomfortable. This boy kept grinding on me and flirting. I could feel Luke's eyes burning into my back.

"Um e-excuse me. I have to go." I said and quickly walked away. I ran to the bathroom and felt someone following behind me.

The moment I entered the bathroom, the door was slammed behind me and I heard the click of the lock. Fuck. The bathroom was completely empty.

I was slammed into the side of a stall and I was about to scream when I was turned around to face bright blue eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief. Luke. It's just Luke. Then I realize that his eyes are a darker shade of blue.

"Who was that?" He said through gritted teeth.

I gulped "W-what?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." He pinned my arms above my head and started to plant hot open mouthed kisses on my neck. I let out a shaky breath and bit my bottom lip.

"You've been a bad boy. Letting a boy do that to you, especially when you knew daddy was watching."

"I'm s-sorry. I tried to get away but he w-was persistent." I stuttered out. He just ignored me and kept planting kisses up and down my neck.

"I think you need to be punished." He whispered in my ear. I shivered and his hand slowly lowered down, until he reached the waistband of my pants. He slipped his hand in and started palming me through my boxers.

"L-Luke" I moaned, earning a slap to the thigh. I whimpered and he lifted me up on the counter, yanking my pants down in the process. My boxers soon after.

He started to stroke my member slowly and I bucked my hips up, wanting more friction. He pushed my hips down and lowered his mouth to my entrance.

He started to fuck me with his tongue and I moaned out in pleasure. He reached up and put three of his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them, swirling my tongue around his long fingers.

When he was satisfied, he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and looked at my face as he slowly pushed one finger into me. My face scrunched up in pain and pleasure. He smirked and started to thrust and curl his finger.

He added a second finger when I started to make small whimpers and moans. He kept his eyes on my face the whole time. When he added the third finger, he curled his finger up just right and hit my prostate. I screamed out in pleasure and he just smirked.

I could feel him getting impatient. He pulled his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss. He just leaned down and kissed me, it was full of lust.

"Turn around and bend over the counter kitten." He whispered and I did as told. I could feel his smirk as he rubbed the head of his dick at my entrance, teasing me.

I tried to push back on him but he just slapped my ass. "You have to be patient for daddy. This is your punishment." He rubbed his dick between my ass cheeks and over my hole, but didn't enter me. I whimpered as he let out a shaky breath.

"P-please daddy." I whimpered and felt him push his tip into me, then pull it out slowly. He continued to do this but went deeper and deeper each time. When I tried to push back on him, he would hold my hips down.

"P-please I need you daddy. Just fuck me so good." I said and I could practically feel his smirk. I was squirming and just wanted him to pound into me.

"As you wish kitten." He said, then he thrusted into me, hard and deep. I let out a strangled moan.

He started to go faster and faster and I couldn't help the noises that escaped me.

"That's right baby. Only daddy can make you feel this good." He whispered into my ear, tugging my hair slightly. I gripped the sink counter as his thrusts started to hit my prostate just right, every time.

"Tell me how good daddy makes you feel." He said as he thrusted hard into my prostate.

"F-fuck. So good daddy. Fuck!" I moaned and felt the warm feeling in my stomach. "D-daddy I-I'm gonna cum!"

"Not yet. You don't cum until daddy tells you to." Luke growled and I whimpered as I tried to stop myself from releasing.

His thrusts started to become sloppier and I knew he was close. He was leaving kisses up and down my back, occasionally biting down, leaving marks.

I couldn't hold it anymore as he thrusted right onto my prostate once more, I release with a string of profanities.

He pulls out and starts to rub his member as I turn around. He releases on my stomach.

"Such a bad boy. I didn't tell you to cum." He said, pulling up his pants.

"S-sorry daddy. I couldn't hold it."

"Your gonna be punished further when we get home. Clean up and meet me in the car." He said, handing me my clothes and wetting a paper towel.

I pull my boxers and pants on, he hands me the wet paper towel and walks out. I scrub his cum off me and pull my shirt on, opening the door and walking out to the car.

Well fuck. Honestly nothing turns me on more than a fucking daddy Luke. Like yummy... I think I'll make a part 2. What do you guys think? 🐧🍌🍕🐢