Muke

Top: Michael🍕
Bottom:Luke🐧
Not mine.

Luke's P.O.V
The band was on vacation. We all went back home for the holiday. It was snowy and cold outside.

"Cal! I'm gonna take a shower, then I'll help you with the cookies!" Mikey yelled before shutting the bedroom door.

"Babe, wanna take a shower with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Just a shower." I warned before walking with him to the bathroom.

I bent over to turn the water on and Mikey's Palm, smacked my bum. I ignored his cheekiness and stood up slowly. Michael lifted up my shirt over my head and kissed my neck.

We both stripped off and hopped into the shower. Mikey grabbed me from behind. His lips kissed at my neck and I giggled.

"Baby, I love you." Mikey said in my ear.

"I love you too." I said before turning around and kissing his lips.

Our small pecks on the lips turned into a rough make out session as the water covered our bodies. Mikey turned the shower off and turned the bath on. The water filled half way before Mikey turned the water off. He continued to kiss me until he sat down, me straddling his waist.

"Mikey, babe, I don't want to have sex. The boys are downstairs." I whined.

"Babe. It's fine. Cal was having sex with Ash last night. They're so damn loud." Mikey jokes.

I scowled at him and he kissed my lips.

"I promise I'll be gentle, we can go slower." Mikey said convincingly.

I nodded and Mikey lifted my hips up and positioned them with his. I slowly sat down on him and kissed his lips while slowly lifting my hips. He placed his hands on my hips and guided me up and down his length.

"Uhhhh! Oh my god." I moaned softly.

"Mhmm baby. Your so tight. Fuck." Mikey groaned.

I started going back and forth on him causing the water to splash.

"Fucking hell! You feel so good!" Mikey groaned loudly.

"Uhhhhh! Michael! Uhhhh!" I moaned loudly.

"Mmm... moan my name again baby." Mikey grunted.

Mikey gripped my dick and squeezed it, rubbing up and down while I bounced on him at a fast pace.

I rested my head on his shoulder and panted in his ear as I bounced slowly on him.

"I'm getting tired..." I panted.

Mikey moved my hips for me as I moaned in his ear. He began whispering dirty things in my ear, making my dick even harder.

"I'm gonna make you beg for my dick. Your gonna scream my name so loud that everyone in this house will hear you." Mikey growled in my ear.

"Mhmmmm" I moaned.

"What's my name?" Mikey said, thrusting upwards onto my prostate.

"Oh god! Mikey!" I said lifting my head.

"Mmm. What's my fucking...name?" Mikey said thrusting on my prostate.

"Mikey! Ughhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Scream my fucking name." Mikey growled thrusting up on my prostate and cumming violently in me.

"Jesus Mikey! Uhhhhh!" I screamed as he made me cum.

Mikey kisses me and slips out of me. Both our lengths still hard. He picks me up and drys me off, carrying me to the bedroom. He layed me down and entered me for a second time.

He didn't go slow but thrusted out of me at an extremely fast pace. The bed shook and I moaned his name.

"That's right. Moan my name. Who makes you feel this good?" He whispered in my ear.

"Uhhhh. Fuck Michael!" I screamed.

He pulled out and I whimpered. "Mikey..." I whined.

He smirked and rubbed the head of his dick at my entrance, teasing me. I brought my hips down to meet his but he pushed me back and held my hips down.

"What do you want?" He asked and I whimpered.

"I want you...Mikey please" I begged, squirming.

He just smirked and bit his lip "You have to be more specific" he whispered.

"Please Mikey, I want your cock, just hurry"

He smirked and entered me slowly. I moaned and he started to thrust hard.

"Such a good boy. Fuck! You feel so good" he moans.

"Mikey! I'm going to...fuck!" I yell as I cum for the second time. I feel him release as well, as he collapses on me. He snuggles his face into my neck and we lay there for a minute before he pulls out.

He gives me a peck on the cheek and we both get dressed. When we walked out to the kitchen, the boys gave us looks and my cheeks blushed a bright red before I hid my face in Mikey's chest.

"Awww baby." Mikey laughed before hugging me tightly.

"No need to be shy. I think we were louder than you guys were, last night" Calum says with a smirk as Ashton blushes furiously.