Chapter Three

Chapter Three whoooo!

It's a struggle to work on this story along with my other ones, but I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you so much for supporting us! We appreciate it greatly. Ya'll are beautiful, even the males. *suggestive wink* AYO MADDI LEAVE A NOTE FOR YA FANS.

-Cat

My favorite part that I wrote was Sexy Man's lol on this chapter. 

----------------------------

After school, my two best friends, Maddi and Catarina, mainly known as Cat, and I went to a cafe down the street from where Cat lived. "So have you seen the news?" Cat asked to break the ice, also bringing my attention to listen.

"What did you hear?" Maddi asked, looking at Cat in a worried matter.

"Night Rain caught two guys robbing a bank, teleported to the police station and they saw that NR had long hair. Like yours, Amaya. Anyways, they're saying Night Rain is a girl!" Yep, of course that's the news. IT'S TRUE!

"Oh, wow, Catarina. That's weird, I thought NR was a hunky guy. Oh darn." I said the last part with sarcasm, however they hadn't detected it.

"I know!" She cried out, frustrated.

Just when I looked up there was Aaron and Maddi's boyfriend, Alexander, also known as Alex, and Cat's crush, Keaton. "Hey, guys. What you doing here?" I asked suspiciously. Aaron didn't like to make us all hang out unless he wanted to go on a date, which normally led to our friends itching to go home.

"Alex wanted to see Maddi." Aaron replied. "Just between you and I, Keaton just got a girlfriend that goes to Arrow High school." I look at Catarina sadly, disappointed at Keaton.

"Well good for him." I muttered. He kissed my cheek and walked to go get a water bottle for himself. I rushed outside to my car to simply get away from Aaron and any broken hearts. This week was going to be a bad one, I already knew it when I had to drag Aaron away due to his jealousy just yesterday.

That could wait, though. I had more important things to worry about at this very moment.

A while back, I had installed a police communication unit and a scanner in my car, cortesy of a very nice police officer who wanted to help Night Rain fight crime. Banging my car door shut, I turned to the police scanner and listened. A short burst of static was heard.

"We have a pursuit in progress. On street west Kaway." I froze, my body yerning to go but couldn't leave my friends behind or Aaron. Sighing, I went inside and left a short note on the table they had occupied before getting their drinks. Dashing outside and into my car, I was driving home with the pursuit still happening, the police scanner still on. Quickly suiting up, I transported to the street the car was speeding down.

I put my hand onto the car and electricity drove down my arms, shocking the car and causing the battery to burst. "Shit, it's Night Rain! Run!" Two men stormed out of the car and zipped down side streets, desperately trying to get away from me. Chasing them, I shocked the one closest to me with enough sparks to knock him out. The other man briskly turned around and pointed a gun at me, panting heavily.

"Don't make me pull the trigger, cutie." He hissed, a wild grin spreading across his face.

"My second robbery this week." I sighed, having the urge to pinch the bridge of my mask covered nose. "Just drop the gun." He shook his head and tightened his grip. "Fine." I shrugged, teleporting behind him and sending my elbow to one of his pressure points. He dropped like a rock. I grab him and lifted him off the floor just as a familiar suited hero comes into view.