Chapter 6

Authors note at the end. READ ITS IMPORTANT!!!

------------------

I was happy and I was no longer sad because I have found the one for me. I was proud to say that I am no longer alone but i have another by my side to protect me.

Today I was so sad, i was leaving the town to visit my Aunt Mari and I didn't want this town to be unprotected since Josh was visiting his grandparents for Christmas Break. It has been only 3 weeks since dad left for him now 5 month fixing in Australia and 2 weeks since Josh has known who i am. Josh has asked me out twice since then once at school and one when i was getting a robber who almost got away if i didn't shock him. "Hey Amaya." I turn to see my friend Catarina.

"Oh hey what's up? I was just about to leave for the day."

"I saw that you're leaving. What will happen to me while you're gone?" I shrug and she hugs me.

"Don't leave me with my bad family they don't love me. They grounded me for being a minute late home."

"I'm sorry. Why don't you hang out with the gang?" We made new friend a few weeks ago because we couldn't stand being with the old ones.

"Well Marissa is on vacation in Cuba, Josh is with his grandparents, and well Rilynn is with her boyfriends family and Andrew is busy helping his mom for his sister's arrival."

"Ok well you like Andrew i don't see what's wrong ask if you can come over and help with that. I have to go i'll see you when i get back, when i do can i stay for like a night? I don't feel right when I'm alone." She nods and gives me one last hug.

"Have fun and bring me some of Auntie Mari famous soup!" I laugh and take off to go home and pack. When I got home I saw a letter in the mail. "Well isn't this interesting i can't believe he would remember that i was going to my Aunt's." I picked up the letter and went inside to read it: Amaya, i hope this gets to you before you leave. I just wanted to ask you since we might be like thirty minutes away from each other do you want to hang out and maybe save the town? i heard there's bad criminal activity there. Call me please. Josh

I was happy he wrote me a note but was he really kidding about using his powers? He told me to use them if needed. I told him no i wasn't going to use them because they were for at home use only because i dont want to make a town think we were new supers.

I didn't want to make people think that people were going to help then all of a sudden leave. "Hey Amaya dear lets go we're going to miss the taxi."

"Coming Aunt Mari." I grabbed my bags and walked to the sidewalk next to my aunt.

"I hope you're excited to meet my best friend and her grandson."

"What's the grandson's name?"

"Anthoney."

"Oh so I don't know him?"

"Dear he was your husband from when you were little. But back then you probably don't remember."

"No I'm sorry."

"It's ok." We get into the taxi and we drive to the airport.

"How long is the flight?"

"2 hours." I nod and take out my phone and text Josh that i'll be on a plane.

Me: I'll be on a plane for 2 hours! About an hour later i was about to turn my phone off when I got a text back.

Josh: Ok well I'm going to watch your flight. Did you know my grandmother knows about me cool huh?

Me: Yeah I wish my aunt knew that I don't like heights or planes!