Chapter 5

thanks for all the votes and comments! sorry we haven't been into the book a whole lot we have been busy with school and activities that we do. MrsMaddiHoran will he doing the writing and MsCatarina will post them up and edit if she can. the only reason we won't be uploading is if we are way to busy. Sorry we haven't been able to get the chapter out so quickly but we will try to upload when we can by December it might be a ok upload schedule but for now it will be messy and not organized. thanks for understanding now enjoy the chapter hope its long enough.

------------------------

Dark Shadow's POV

  When Night Rain left I felt alone. But i remembered that yes, Night does like me but I liked another girl who wasn't a super. I was tired of this crap and i decided I was going to ask out Amaya Parks. I didn't care if Aaron was going to stop me i will get her and I will be happy! I flew back inside and grabbed my phone, I scrolled down to Amaya and started to message her.  

Hey its Josh would you meet me before school tomorrow i want to talk to you about something?  

I started to fly home and that when I got a reply back.  

Sure sounds good where at?  

I was so happy I was getting to tell her my secret and that I liked her more than she thought. I don't care who was going to stop me I was getting the girl of my dreams.  

Meet me at the tree we talked at earlier, and don't bring anyone just yourself.  

I was finally home when she said her ok and a good night message. I was just so happy I feel asleep quicker than I usually do.      

Amaya's POV    

I was kind of scared to meet Josh under the tree, but then again I was scared to face my 'friends'. That next morning I woke up to no dad no food and just a empty house. "Well this is sad, I am usually at Aaron's place." I get in the shower and wash up and get out quickly. Was I excited to meet up with Josh or was I feeling like I was going to just explode! I got dressed into orange skinny jeans and a batman shirt. I will admit I love my super heroes even if i am one i will support the fake movie one's. My key's were where I set them my homework was actually done and well I was ready, and I had half hour so i decided to eat poptarts.  

I pull up to the school around 7 and I saw Josh at the tree watching for me. "Hey Amaya how was last night? I didn't know you were friend with Night Rain. That would be nice to know!" I turn around and see Maddi and Aaron holding hands.  

"Whatever like you would have cared. You took my boyfriend you probably would have taken her away from me too." Yeah like I'd go with her!  

"You're right but she would like me more than you."  

"Then why did she shock you unconscious? Yes she told me and I think I will tell everyone!"

 "Whatever I'll just report her as a villain. No super would do that!" I grab her wrist and pull her away from Aaron.  

"Tell anyone and I break your wrist understand?" She nods and tries to pull her wrist away. "I'm done with you. I want to talk to your boy toy." I pull their hands apart and I grab Aaron's hand.  

"Amaya what do you want from me I'm not good enough for you everyone knows that!" I stop on the side of the school so no one could see us.  

"No Aaron, we were good together! We were perfect. Maddi took you because she knew I was going to tell you I loved you!"  

"What?"  

I shake my head. "I thought I did now I know you never did." I start walking away when he pulls me towards him, our lips almost touching. "What are you doing Aaron?"