Infires?

*Narrator*

Namjoon grabbed the boy by the collar and slam him hard against the locker door. He punched the locker door to the right of the boy's head, leaving a dent in the process.  "You say that one more time and next time my fist would be in your face." Namjoon spat out. "I-I'm sorry, I wont say it again. Please let me go." The boy whimpered in fear. "You shouldn't have said anything about his parents in the first place. If you want to fight, man up and not bring others into the issue." Jin said and glared at the boy. 

The boy nodded and hung his head down in shame. "Hyung, just let him go. A crowd is forming, the teachers will see this." Jungkook said.  Namjoon brought his fist down and walked away from the boy with the rest of Bangtan following after him. 

"What's that boy's name again?" Namjoon asked. "He said his name was Jon." Hoseok replied. "Such a basic name." Namjoon scoffed. "Its time for class, lets go guys. " 

The crowd made way as Bangtan walked down the hallway. Girls stared at them in admiration while the guys shot daggers at them with their eyes. They were jealous that they had all the girls attention without even putting in any effort. Well, they were the kings of the school and somehow people just respect and look up to them wherever they go.

The boys split into their groups and went on separate ways. The older ones were Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok They will be graduating this year. Then there were the Maknae liners- Jimin, Taehyung followed by Jungkook being the youngest. They were all of different ages but both groups will be graduating together

The members of Bangtan were all smart and always get clean straight As results. One of the reasons why the younger members were able to graduate early was because they were all in the advanced classes. 

"Insfires man!" Yoongi shouted to his juniors. 

'Insfires' was a code name for Bangtan, that they will be meeting during lunch in their secret hideout, which was located at the very deep end of the classroom hallways. It was an empty room which was supposedly used for the prefectorial board to hold meetings, however since last year, they have changed it to meeting in the air-conditioned room on the fourth floor. 

"Whatever for?" Taehyung asked. Both Jimin and Jungkook shrugged their shoulders in response and they made their way to their respective classes. 

a/n

hi guys this is my first attempt as a fanfic so i apologise for the awk and not-s0-g00d storyline >< will try my best to get better and improve as much as i can for the upcoming chapters. Stay tune and support this fanfic!!  :))