A Pang of Guilt

*Jungkook*

We were in our secret hideout located at the end of the hallway during break time.  I was seated on the stool along with Jimin and Jin, the rest sat down on an old couch .

"Yo guys I brought food!" Hoseok chimed as he entered through the door.

We all rushed to him as he set down the bag full of fries and burgers on the table. This is sometimes how we ate our lunch. Most of the time we were like to hang out here and talk rather than joining the rest of the student body down at the hot yet stuffy cafeteria. In here, its not as noisy as downstairs and we wouldn't have to bear with all the stares we receive from everyone, especially the girls. 

I bite into my chicken burger and thanked Hoseok for buying lunch for us. 

"Guys, I have some news." Namjoon suddenly said.

We all quietened and turned our attention to him.

"We have a gig tonight. At the House Of Cards Nightclub at 8pm. We were asked to perform our songs there."

We all nodded in acknowledgement before continuing with what we were doing. 

We were actually a hip hop band that performs at underground concerts or at nightclubs. Once, a person recorded our live performance and uploaded online and it gained millions of views. 

Thats the reason why we sort of became popular and since then everybody in school just made way for us and respected us. 

"Guys, who's there?" Yoongi whispered. 

I turned my head towards the door he was pointing. Sure enough, you can see shadows moving around.

We all became quiet and Namjoon looked pissed. He didnt like others discovering our secret hideout because it meant we would lose the only privacy we have left away from the other students. 

I stood up and made my way towards the door as quietly as possible and the guys watched me. Without hesitating , I opened the door. 

My eyes widened at the form in front of me. 

Its her.

Why is she doing here? How did she find out about this place? She was new here!

She stood frozen in her spot and she made eye contact with me. Her eyes widened and she looked into the room. 

She turned around and started running away from us. 

"Get her!" Namjoon shouted. 

We all bolted out of the room and chased after her.  I looked at her retreating figure, her long hair brushing rapidly against her back as she increased her speed.

Hoseok caught up with her and pulled her hair before slamming her hard against the wall.

I felt angry for some reason and I gritted my teeth. She was just a girl! 

Namjoon started threatening her before walking away with the rest following after him.

She looked down and I saw her shoulders shaking. 

She's crying. 

'I'm Jungkook and I'm in the same class as you along with Taehyung otherwise known as V, and Jimin.' I pointed to the two guys behind me as I introduced myself.

I extended my hand out to her with my handkerchief, she looked at it before hesitantly taking it to wipe her tears.

'Hey I'm sorry that on your first day here this happened. Namjoon hyung was having a bad day and you accidentally discovering our hideout pissed him off even further.'  I said.

'How the fuck am I supposed to know it was your gang's secret hideout? Furthermore he knew I was a new student, he didn't have to be so harsh on me! she suddenly shouted. 

Woah, shes angry. 

I was taken aback by her sudden outburst and I'm sure Jimin and V must be having the same reaction as me. 

A pang of guilt tug at my chest as I watched her storm off.

a/n 

omg im so sorry that this chap is so short >< Was hving a mindblock gahhhh

but i promise the next chapter would be better !! Stay tune and pls support me by voting this story :)