A Part of a New Family

*Halla*

A pounding headache was hammering itself in my skull. I groaned in pain and struggled to open my eyes. As my vision cleared, I realised that I was not in my own room.

I widened my eyes and lifted the covers off the bed and looked at my body to find that I'm still fully clothed. I let out a breath of relief and scanned the unfamiliar grey walled room that obviously wasn't mine. 

The room was very simple decorated. There was a table with a desktop computer and beside it laid a guitar.  There were posters of bands taped onto the wall and a small closet tucked at the corner of the wall. A portable keyboard stood at another corner of the wall and the room smelled of cologne. Well, the bed sheet itself gave off a male scent. 

Suddenly the door opened and someone walked in. I looked up at the male in fear and hoped that he wasnt going to do anything to me. 

"Oh you're awake. Relax I'm not gonna hurt you." he said.

Regardless of what he said, I grasp the bed sheet against me in fear and scanned him from head to toe; he was wearing a white shirt and red shorts. His hair looked mussed up and he had the palest complexion I had ever seen. He looked oddly familiar. 

I squinted my eyes and looked at his features again and the realisation hit me. 

Shit. My cover is blown. 

"You are Lee Halla right? The newbie."

I nodded my head, feeling powerless. 

He belonged to Bangtan, the same group who terrorised me on my first fucking day at school!

"My name is Min Yoongi, aka Suga, which was my stage name. I reckoned you have seen our performance at the club last night eh?" 

Upon his words, flashbacks of what happened last night replayed in my head like a spinning wheel. I probably looked stupid and wasted in front of them. 

"I-I need to go." I pushed the covers off me and stood up and the room started spinning. I pressed my palm against my temple and looked down. Black dots appear in my vision and before I know it, a strong pair of arms held me and guided me back down on the bed. 

"Chill, you're having a hangover. Here, have some tylenol."

He pressed two white pills into my palm and a cup of warm water. I swallowed the drug and instantly felt better. 

"Thanks" I muttered. 

"Hey Bro is she- oh."

At the familiar voice , I forced myself to look up and saw that it was Jungkook standing by the entrance. 

"Hey Halla, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern."

"Before we let you go, you have some explaining to do." Yoongi firmly said. 

I gulped and nodded weakly. 

I slowly stood up and with the help of Yoongi, we made our way down the stairs into the living room. A group of males which I assume was Bangtan, were lounging around and playing with their phones. When they saw me, they immediately created space on the couch and throwing words of concerns.

I just smiled weakly in front of them and made myself comfortable on the couch. 

"Would you like some green tea?" Someone asked.

I just nodded my head in response as I wasnt sure the name of the asker. Was it V or Jimin?

Someone took a seat beside me and I realised it was their leader Namjoon by his platinum hair.

"So, Lee Halla. Care to explain what happened?" 

V or Jimin set down my green tea on the table in front of me before taking his place on the floor. The rest of Bangtan was sat in a circle except for Namjoon on the couch, beside me. 

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath, I cant believe I was going to explain my personal story to a group of people whom half its members I dont even know. 

They listened to my story and occasionally tears sprung up in my eyes while recounting back the times when I was horribly treated from the bullying in my previous school.  I explained the reason why I adopted a two-identity lifestyle and that the me during nightlife was who I truly was. 

After my story, I sipped on my green tea and looked down, refusing to make eye contact with anyone because I dont want to see the pity they had for me in their eyes. 

"Hey are you okay?" Namjoon softly asked me. I looked up in surprise and said that I was fine. 

"I'm sorry for my harsh words the other day. I take it back. Will you forget and forgive me Halla?" he replied.

"Yeah, I forgive you" I said while giving him a small smile. 

"Hyung, can she join us please?" the same guy who gave me green tea asked. 

The rest of the group chimed in and Namjoon looked hesitant before finally giving in. 

"From now on, you shall be a part of us. You dont have to disguise yourself anymore. Just be you alright? And we will protect you from any bullies. Okay lets formally meet again shall we? My name is Kim Namjoon, aka Rapmonster which is my stage name." 

He then extended his hand and I gladly took it. I was so taken aback by what just happened. I honestly didnt expect them to welcome me into their group and the fact that he just offered to protect me against future bullying. Now I can see why Namjoon was the leader of the group and how much the rest respected him.  I was so touched by them that unknowingly tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"Hey dont cry." Someone said. I looked down and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. 

"Sorry im just too touched by your caring gestures." I said, my voice quivering. 

"Now lets introduce ourselves! My name is Jung Hoseok. My stage name is Jhope because I'm your hope!" Hoseok exclaimed and did aegyo.

I then looked at Yoongi who was beside him. "You already know my name. Swag." 

I laughed and turn towards a guy with hazelnut brown hair. "I'm Kim Taehyung, you can call me V." V then gave me a rectangular shaped smile and I smiled in return.

"I'm Park Jimin." The guy who served me green tea gave me an eye smile. He had jet black hair and it looked so good on him.

"I'm Jin, short for Kim Seokjin. I'm the eldest here." A guy with prince-like features gave me a smile.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the maknae and also your classmate." 

"Hi Bangtan, I'm Lee Halla, please take care of me." I then stood up and fake bowed to them.

"Nice to meet you Halla!" they all chimed. 

"Lets watch a movie!" Jimin shouted. We made ourselves comfortable on the long brown couch and Jin went to the kitchen to grab some popcorns and drinks for the movie. Soon enough, the movie began and I was seated beside Namjoon and Yoongi. 

I did not expect things to take a great turn of events and just like that, I found myself being comfortable around these 7 guys whom I just got to know and already, I felt like family. 

a/n

hello guys back with a new and longer chapter as promised. :) i hope you guys would enjoy this chapter and pls do vote for me!! :)

There will be a new character in the next chapter and do stay tune! Dont hesitate to comment your thoughts!! :P