First Day in Red Ark High

*Halla*

Ugh. New state, new house, new school. New bullies

Today was my first day in my new high school in Seoul; Red Ark High.  

I can speak both English and Korean since I was a Korean-American.

Its not a bad school, its one of the many prestigious high schools in Seoul. Lets just hope that my first day of school here would go well. 

You see, I was being bullied in my previous high school back in America. I hated that school. I hated that I was once a student in that damned school.I really couldn't wait for graduation so that I could get the heck out of there. The bullying was almost everyday; it became a routine for those monsters. The girls would pull my hair and pick on every little thing I did. 

I was your typical nerd back then, with geeky black glasses and braces. I was really hideous looking back in my junior years. I hated myself. I hated the way I look, I'd always envy other girls who were beautiful effortlessly. Maybe because of the way I looked, the girls found me as an easy target and decided to bully me. 

It all started when I was at my locker on a regular morning, preparing my textbooks for my classes. It was then I had accidentally dropped my thick yet freaking heavy history textbook. It landed on the floor with a loud bump. The entire hallway grew quiet and all the students stopped with what they were doing and stared at me. Irritated by all the unnecessary attention, I just rolled my eyes and bent down to pick up my textbook. It was then I heard loud clicking of heels approaching me. I looked up and saw the Queen Bitch who gave me a glare, before smirking at me. 

The rest of the students backed away as they waited for whats going to happen next. The bitch snickered at me, "Oh who do we have here? Nerdy nerdy Halla? How dare you interrupt me while I was talking?" she sneered at me and all her other cronies stood behind her and glared at me. 

What? Since when did I bloody interrupted her? 

I just sighed, knowing it was no use fighting back because she'll just cause more trouble. "I just dropped my book?" I answered nonchalantly and decided to walk away when she shoved me back against the locker, my back radiating with pain. 

"How dare you be so rude! Do you know who I am?" 

Even though I knew her, I didn't admit it. 

"Precisely I don't. I don't see why I have to know your identity either." I shot back. 

The whole crowd gasped and I knew I had officially been blacklisted by her. Because no one, absolutely no one has ever dared speak up to this bitch and I by far, the first. 

I walked off coolly and headed towards my class , leaving her fuming back there. Ever since that day, thats how I got bullied and picked on by her. No matter how much I told the teacher, heck even once the principal, she just seems to get off the hook and never gets caught. 

Hopefully today marks the start of a new chapter in my life. An afresh start, away from all the horrible people and past. I huffed a sigh and tighten my bag strap and headed towards the opened blue gates and registered, before receiving my class schedule. 

I walked towards the hallway to my assigned locker and began to fill it with my textbooks and relevant notebooks that I would not be needing for my classes. I also attached a mirror on the door and looked at myself. I had gotten rid of my braces thank god but still had my glasses on. I purposely did that so I wont have to attract unnecessary attention, after all if your wearing glasses, you'd automatically be labelled as a nerd and people wouldn't even notice your existence. 

On the way to my first period class, I noticed a commotion and a crowd gathering outside the homeroom. Out of curiosity, I walked up towards it and saw that a guy with platinum hair had slammed a boy who was obviously younger than him against the lockers. The locker was dented from the guy's punch and the boy shivered in fear. 

I scoffed at the scene and mentally shake my head. First day of school and I had to witness a bullying scene. How awesome. 

I ignored what was happening and continued heading towards my destination. Classes start in the next 5 minutes and I realise I have plenty of time to get to my class without have to rush. I took a slow stroll and looked at the corridors and labs that I was passing through. This school was pretty big and I hope that I don't get lost trying to get to my next class.

The bell rang and I reached my classroom just in time. I entered the class and saw the room was almost full. I approached the teacher and and greeted her before introducing myself as the new student. 

She smiled at me and  introduced me to the class. "Class, today we have a new student, please welcome her and take care of her." 

"Hi I'm Lee Halla, please take care of me ." I said and the teacher pointed to an empty seat two rows down from the back, near the window. I thanked her and went to sit down, before pulling out my textbook and stationary and soon, the lesson started.

a/n

hey guys, back with an update. Hope you guys like this chapter and pls support this fanfic!! :)) I'd really appreciate it if people are able to read my works :)) Stay tune for more updates ! :)

xoxo kookiesmark~