New Student?

*Jungkook*

As we entered our classroom, it was almost filled with students and the rest of us took our usual seats at the back of the class. We were in the advanced class, most of the students were older than us and we will be graduating with them at the end of the year. 

I took out my notebook and swirled my pencil in between my fingers, thinking of something to doodle before class begins. An idea start to took shape in my head and I moved my hand across the book, making sketches and shadings. Taehyung suddenly jumped up behind me and shouted into my ear "Kookie whatcha doing?" in a singsong voice. 

I waved him off and continued with my work, not bothering to take my eyes off the drawing, my hand making quick light sketches across the page. "Is that a girl? Awww my kookie's all grown up!" Taehyung said, a bit too loud, causing some of the students to send gazes in our direction. The girls who heard it immediately avoided eye contact and turned back in their seats, daydreaming that I was drawing one of them. Oh hell no. The girls in my school seem to have stopped puberty because they all looked unattractive and plain for me, none of them seemingly good enough for yours truly. [Typical GoldMak xD]

The drawing was of a lean and petite figure. Her straight hair flowed down her back until it just stopped above her waist. I had drew her back view and she was wearing a simple sleeveless dress, just the way I liked it. She was my dream girl. She was my ideal type of girl and  I hoped one day I can be together with her. 

Just then the class quietened down and I knew that the teacher had arrived. I closed my notebook and set my pencil down and looked up. I caught sight of a girl and I guessed that she must have been the new student since I've never seen her around before. 

The teacher introduced that she will be a newly transferred student and she said her name was Lee Halla. The teacher assigned her to sit near the window, two rows down. She thanked the teacher and made her way towards her seat. 

Since she was seated in front, I was able to look at her back view. Woah. She had a really nice back and her straight brown hair cascaded down her back . It seemed to shine and shimmer in the sunlight and I found myself staring at her for a really long time. I had no idea why I liked staring at her back so much. There was something about her that made me want to take notice of her. 'Why am I feeling like this?' I asked myself

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I tore my gaze away from the new student and looked behind me too see Jimin smirking. "Aye Jungkookie what ya staring at ?" I shot him a blank expression and told him to focus on the lesson instead. I turned back to the front and took one last glance at her before directing my attention towards the teacher. 

*Jimin*

The new girl. There was definitely something about her that drew my attention on her which I just cant find an answer for. I admired her back view and I must say she does have a pretty back. Her brown hair flowed nicely down her back and they looked very smooth and enchanting. I wonder how it feels like to feel it in between my fingers. 

Yah! Why have I become so perverted? Gosh.

I tried to focus my attention on what the teacher was saying instead of on her. As I looked away, I noticed that Jungkook was staring at her as well. It was a surprise as he rarely paid attention to girls and was always shy and conserved whenever they were around. 

Deciding to tease him, I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to face me. I shot him a smirk and raised my eyebrow at him "Aye Jungkookie what ya staring at ?" Instead of saying anything, he shot me his blank expression and told me to focus on the lesson. 

Aish. This maknae. 

After that, I listened intently to what the teacher was saying and jot down notes in my textbook, not wanting to miss out any important detail that may be crucial in preparing for the final exams, which was down in a few months time. 

a/n

Hi~~~ new chapter guys :))

Will try my best to upload as much as I can and hope you guys like it :)

Do comment down your thoughts and suggestions regarding the story! :)

x0x0 doughnutkookie~