One Night In A Strange City

*Halla*

Its been 3 hours since I came home from school. Its almost 9pm and I'm laying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Mum had gone over to my aunts house to help babysit her baby for two weeks so the whole house is empty. 

Suddenly an idea came into my head.

It has been so long since I've do it. The last time I did it was when back in America. 

Well, why not.  I might as well check out the night club in town. Like how I used to back in L.A

You see, back in L.A, I always head to the nightclub during nighttime. I'd dress up and looked totally different from how I looked during the day in school. From a nerd-whose-nose-was-always-buried-in-books to a bombass bad bitch.
It was a way for me to relieve all the stress I had during school times. As well as to shake off the horrible feeling of me being bullied at school by those monsters. At the nightclub people were less likely to recognise me and all the dancing and drinking served as a checkpoint for me to feel free and get away from the cruel reality. 
Hell yeah bombass bad bitch Halla is back and ready to knock the night.

I took off my clothes and stepped into my walk-in closet. I scanned through the dresses hanging on my rack and picked out a caged black dress. The dress hugged my curves perfectly and showed off my flawless back through the straps. 

I went into the bathroom and put on my eye contacts. Yes I had eye contacts, but just did not want to wear it to school. 

I paired my dress with 5 inch high black stilettos and headed towards my dressing table.

I pat on some loose powder and lined my eyes before coating my lashes with mascara. I applied a nude lipstick and contoured my cheekbones. Then, I curled the lower half of my hair, leaving the upper half straight. 

I picked out my black clutch and filled in with my essentials before stepping out of my room. 

I got into my car and revved the engine and drove towards the direction of the nightclub. 

*Jungkook*

We were in backstage at the nightclub, preparing for our showcase. The backstage crew ran checks on the equipments to ensure that the audio would run smoothly. 

I glanced through the mirror and straightened out my attire. All of us were dressed in black and had chains hanging on our necks, giving us a bad boy feel. 

I drank some water to soothe out my vocals and did some warm ups.

"Bangtan you're up in 5!"

The crew cued us.

We did our cheer and got ready. 

Its Showtime.

*Halla*

I walked towards the nightclub that has the neon sign 'House Of Cards' flashing brightly. 

I showed the bouncer my ID and entered the nightclub. 

The dancefloor was already packed with people dancing. There was a bar located at the back and a stage platform beside it. 

I headed towards the bar and ordered a Martini. The bartender flashed me a dazzling smile and I took the drink from him. I drank the glass in one shot whilst keeping eye contact with him.

"My lady, this drink would be on me." He said 

I gave him a smirk and walked towards the dancefloor. I started dancing and moving my hips to the beat, feeling the groove. 

I was having a really good time when suddenly someone spoke into the microphone, gaining our attention. I looked up and saw that it was Namjoon on stage, with the guys surrounding him at the back.