1. Imagine: Jace Wayland

Imagine walking inside Jace's room when he is shirtless,sitting on his bed and drawing a healing rune on his arm. 

You needed to ask Jace something so you walked to his room and kind of forgot to knock so you simply opened the doors and walked inside "Jace ca--" But when you looked up and saw him sitting on his bed,shirtless you didn't even finished your sentance. Holy Shit! Your eyes runned over his shirtless torso shamlessly as you bite your bottom lip without even realizing it in the first place. Jace looked up at you quickly once he finished the healing rune since a demon got him today when he was out fighting some with his parabatai Alec since this demons was causing some trouble. 

"(Y/N)" The blonde boy said with a small smirk on his lips as he put his steele away and stood up, grabbing his shirt before just slowly putting it on. 

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked. I mean what if you would have been completly naked or something?" You said, shaking your head as you giggled tying to make it less awkward. 

Jace chuckled "Well, if you wanna see me naked all you have to do is ask" He said, winking playfully and actually making you blush. Calm down (Y/N)! He was just joking. You thought. "So, what did you wanted?" Jace asked couriously as he tilled his head to the side slightly since he was kind of courious. Well, it was Jace after all. 

"Uhhh...." You tried to remember what you had wanted but you couldn't since it seemed like shirtless Jace had made you kind of forget everything. Hot shirtless Jace.