Alec Imagine for -venomously

Name; Zarah

Age; 18

Appearance; dark brown hair and dark eyes

Character; Alec 

Plot; Alec gets injured on a mission that he went alone on. He's got deep cuts and can't make it all the way to the institute. I'm some sort of supernatural that can heal people and is a friend of Izzy. That's how Alec knows me. He goes to her house since its closer and I heal him and we end up kissing 

Relationship; Izzy's friend to Alec's girl

Mood; dramatic, romance

----

Alec's POV 

Alec walked throught the dark streets of Brooklyn as he was holding his bow and arrow as he looked around carefully. All of suddently he heard something behind some trash cans in the dark alleyway as he looked over but didn't saw anything. As he turned around to continue his journey he all of suddently got knocked on the cold, wet pavement, hitting his head against it as he winced, closing his eyes tightly as he felt his brown hair getting wet with the red liquid which was blood. He looked up at the huge demon on top of him but since he had hitten his head against the ground his vision was blurry and he couldn't see clearly. Maybe it wasn' t such a good idea to go on the misson alone after all. He let out a groan as he felt the demon slashing at his chest and stomach with its long claws as Alec slowly pulled out a knife from his boot and all of suddently pushed it throught the demons body as he made a disgusted face when he felt demons blood drooping down on him.

"Stupid Demon!" Alec muttered to himself as he dropped the knife down besides himself before putting his hands on the demons chest and trying to push it off himself as he could crowl away. It wasn't one of this demons who dissapered after being killed. He winced and let out a hiss of pain as the demon finally rolled off from him and next to him with a loud sound before Alec just start to crowl backward as his back hit the cold wall of the alley. He leaned against it and then started coughing as he spat out the blood, feeling the metalistic taste in his mouth. He glaced down at himself and could make out trought his blury vision that his jacket was ruined and there was blood all over his shirt. He needed to get to the institute but it was to far. He pulled out his steel and draw a healing ruin on his arm even if it wasn't enought to heal him completly. He needed something stronger. Alec was losing a lot of blood and he was getting more and more weaker. He was sitting in the pile of his own blood and nearly losing all of his hope at staying alive..

No! He couldn't think like that. Slowly he stood up, letting out another groan in the pain as he wrapped one of his arms around himself and the other hand put against the wall for some balance slowly he took a step forward and grabbed the bow who had gotten knocked out from his arms when the demon had attacked him. As he lifted his head and looked around.

There was only one place who was closer than institute, only one place where he might get some help. He just hoped that the person was home. Slowly he started walking.

Zarah's POV

Zarah was sitting on her bed and looking throught some old spell books. Even if she wasn't a witch she still owned some and knew a little bit of magic but her most powerful thing was healing. She was very good at it and healing was actually pretty helpful when you was friends with Shadowhunters who went out on missions and got hurt pretty much every day. Of course they didn' t rushed over to her with some small wounds like a paper cut or something but with some bigger wounds her power was very helpful and better then the healing ruine who helped only if the wound wasn't to deep.

All of suddently dark brown haired girl heard some knocking at the doors as she frowned and looked over at the clock. It was ten minutes past midnight. Who the hell could be here so late? She thought to herself before just slowly geting out from the bed and putting on her slippers before walking towards her bedroom doors and downstairs.

"Who is there?" She yelled but then frowned when there was no answer. "Damn it! If you are someone playing some stupid joke on me then you are messing with the wrong girl!" She yelled as she walked towards the front door and unlocked them before just pulling them open harashly as she gasped and before she could even react someone fell on her and tackled her down on the floor.

Alec let out a loud groan since he had been leaning against the door and Zarah had opened them quickly and harashly he had lost his balance and fallen on top of her.

Zarah herself let out a groan as she slowly opened her eyes. "What the hell?" She asked as she blinked couple of times before just pushing the person of her and on the floor but when she looked down at her hands she saw that they was actually covered in blood which made her eyes to widen and then look down at the person who had interrupted her peaceful night. 

"Alec!"  She said shocked as she finally saw in what condition  he was. She kneeled down next to him. 

"Hi!"  He whispered a little bit awkwardly with kind of a drunk persons smile on his lips when all of suddently he just passed out. 

"What? Alec, no! Stay with me!"  Zarah said harashly as she started panicking before just slapping him gently "Stay with me!"  She yelled as a single tear rolled down her face and then she glanced down at her hands who was shaking slightly and still covered in blood, she cleaned the blood off in her jeans and then just pushed Alec's jacket off and pushed his shirt up before pressing her palms against his wounds as she closed her eyes and the white light started coming out from her hands as she was using her powers to heal him. 

***

Once Alec woke up he was laying on the couch. He let out a groan as he slowly opened his eyes. His vison wasn't blurry anymore and even if there was no open wounds on his body anymore he still felt kind of sore and in pain. He tried to sit up so he could look around better when all of suddenty there was a hand  on his chest who was pushing him back down on the couch. 

"Easy there! I don't think you are ready to move just yet"  Zarah said, stopping him from sitting up as she slightly hovered over him and came into the way of his vision.  

"Zarah?" Alec asked as his voice cracket slightly from not speaking for so long. 

"Shh..it's okay. I' m here now and you'll be okay. I called Isabelle and she is already on her way here to get you" The dark eyed, younger girl said as she watched the handsome Shadowhunter laying on her couch. There was a blanket dropped over his body since she had kind of stripped him out from his ruined bloody clothes and of course left only his boxers on. She also had told Izzy to take new clothes with her so he should be okay. 

"Zarah.." Alec whispered once again as he swallowed and looked up at her before just touching her cheek gently, rubbing it with his thumb "I.." His voice cracked once again making the brown haired girl to put her finger over his lips. 

"Shh..you don't need to say anything. I already know what you want to say" She whispered as she caught Alec looking at her with that hazel eyes of his when all of suddently she felt his slightly chapped lips against her soft ones and he was kissing her. Of course she kissed him back since how could she not kiss this beautiful boy underneath herself. 

"When will Isabelle be here?" Alec asked a little bit breathless as he pulled back slightly. 

"Not that soon"  Zarah whispered. 

"Good"  Alec whispered and kissed the younger girl again before just rolling over her and pinning her down against the couch. 

Authors  Note: Sorry if this sucks and sorry for the long wait xD