Simon Imagine for Avengers-queenie

Name: Victoria

Appearance: The streets of New York

Other details: Long blonde, hair, blue/grey eyes, geeky fangirl

Boy: Simon

Plot: I bump into Simon and I see it as "love at first sight" and I kinda start to stalk him and we bump into each other sevral amount of times and soon he falls for me too

Relationships: Strangers, I guess

Mood: Falling in love?

Anything else: I don't have anything to say

-------

Victoria was walking down the street of sunny New York as shooping bags was in her hands and a cup of coffee as she tried so hard not to just trip somewhere or something. Stupid high heels. She would throw them out as soon as she would get home. She was sure of it. Victoria wasn't even sure why she was wearing high heels in the first place since she was more like a boots and sneaker kind of girl. Victoria wasn't one of this girly girls even if she looked like it with her long blonde hair and blue/grey eyes. She wasn't one of this girls who flirted with the hot guys and tried to get them in bed or something. She prefered reading books and watching some movies/tv shows which kind of made her a geeky girl and one of this fangirls who shipped some fictional characters together so badly. She was one of this girls who believed in true love and that there was a perfect guy for everyone and not always they was Prince's on white horses or rich millionaires like Christian Grey or whatever. Not always they was this typical bad boys who falls only for you and you lose your v-card to them. She belived that you could also fall for this geeky boys who was actually the most fun guys to be around. She believed that you could just fall for...pretty much everyone. Whoever your heart desired. You could just...

"Shit!" She cursed quietly when all of suddently she runned into someone and spilled some of her coffee on them. Why did it always happened with her? Why did she needed to be so clumsy? Now she'll probably get yelled at and would just need to pay the person or something. 

Victoria took a step back and looked up at the guy who was a little bit taller than her with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing glasses and some simple t-shirt and jeans. He looked like one of this guy who could be your sexy neightboor. Wait...what? Victoria no! You can't fall for a guy without even knowing his name in the first place! She yelled at herself in her head as she bite her bottom lip and continued kind of staring at the guy. Not in the creepy way. Actually both of them just looked at each other and didn't said anything. Should she apologize? She probably should but...His eyes. Victoria could just stare into them all day, get lost in them and never get bored. It was almost like...Love at first sight. Oh Shit! 

"Next time you should watch where you are going!" The mysterious, hot guy said as he raised his eyebrow and finally broke the eye contact between them as he glanced down at his ruined shirt but didn't said anything since it wasn't anything big. Nothing what you couldn't fix by washing it or something. 

Victoria blinked couple of times as she bite her bottom lip before swallowing since she was nervous "I-I'm S-Sor-ry" She suttered as she blushed. Nice one Victoria! 

The handsome guy made a move to walk past her and the blonde girl turned around to watch him "Wait!" She called after the guy, making him to stop, but not turn around "What's your name?" She asked couriously as she tilled her head to the side slightly. What she didn't knew was that the guy actually smiled slightly at her question. "Simon" He simply said before just starting to walk away once again.

Victoria bite her bottom lip as she was still watching him while he walked away. Simon huh? I'm not gonna let you go so easily. I promise.