Alec Imagine for mysticmate

Name: Ali

Appearance: Magnus' old friend as werewolf/huntress

Guy: Alec Lightwood

Plot: Don't get along and forced to work together. Then Alec gets hurt and I got after the demon in a werewolf form and saves Alec. Alec likes me after confronting and we get together

Relationship: Enemies turns into star crossed lovers

Mood: hateful, falling in love

Anything else: there isn't much to tell.

----
Warning! Strong language..
__________________________

"What the hell is she doing here?" Alec asked as soon as Magnus and his best friend, Ali showed up right outside the institute. 

"She is here to help and we all know that we need all the help we can get to hunt this demon who have been killing humans for days" The high warlock of Brooklyn said seriously. 

Ali rolled her eyes. She knew that the older Lightwood boy wouldn't want to see her here since the both of them kind of hated each other for some unknown reason. They just simply did. Ali always found Alec a spoiled brat and to him Ali was just a werewolf or more like a dog like he liked to call her. 

"Scared that I will take the demon on my own and take all of your credits,asshole?" Ali asked as she rolled her eyes once again and she seriously needed to stop that or someday they serously will just get stuck like they shouldn't if it was even possible. 

***

Clary,Jace,Alec,Isabelle,Magnus and Ali had been already walking for hours, looking for that stupid demon who was probably hiding from them. Usually demons was stupid but this one seemed to be smarter then all the other ones. 

"My feet hurts..." Ali whinned "Can we cancel this hunt till tomrrows night?" She asked hopefully, this time making Alec to roll his eyes. 

"No, we can't. Do you want other innocent people die?" He asked "Also..please just stop talking. You are annoying as hell when you are talking." He said seriously, making Ali frown and then just start walking faster so she could get away from him and walk infront of the small group insted. Ali never admitted it but sometimes Alec's words actually hurted her. Sometimes when she w--

"Ali! Watch out!" One of the Shadowhunters yelled but she didn't realized who was it and what was going on until it was to late. The demon they was looking for had decided to show himself and had jumped on her, pushing her and made her to hit the hard,cold brick wall. She let out a groan as she let out a quit whimper. 

"You son of a bitch!" Alec hissed as he pointed his bow at the demon and one of his arrows hit the demon right in the back, making it hiss horribly and turn around quickly before just attacting Alec and before he could pull out his next bullet or one of the blades the demon had already kicked him down on the ground and actually scratched him with one of its disgusting claws, like that inserting its venom in Alec's skin, making the boy let out a soft gasp as soon after everything started spinning. 

The demon ran away before anyone could catch it. 

Ali's eyes widened as she got up quickly and looked over at Alec who was laying on the wet ground very still, almost lifelessly "Alec.." She whispered as she growled and then just turned around as she started running where the demon had taken off. She jumped over something on the ground and actually changed in her wolf in the mid-air as she was much faster on all fours, she let out a howl before just making her legs carry her faster and more towards the dangerious, disgusting demon. 

Meanwhile Jace was trying to heal Alec's wound with one of the runes while he was passed out as he took him back to Magnus apartament so later on warlock could heal him even more better, Clary went with him while Magnus and Isabelle went after Ali to help her before she got herself killed or something. 

***

"Where is he!" Ali nearly yelled as she stormed inside the Magnus's place. She had went home to put on new clothes after ripping her old ones in the process of turning into a werewolf as her hair was still a mess and she had some scratches on her face and arms for the fight with the demon who she had taken down with the help of Magnus and Isabelle. 

She was actually worred about Alec and she never thought that she would actually feel like that about the boy who always had been rude to her but tonight..when she saw him nearly getting killed by demon she had realised something...She cared about the older Lightwood sibling. She actually cared about him and even liked him. 

"Shh..he is asleep..on the couch" Said Clary who was sitting on one of the chairs and drawing, quickly Ali walked inside the living room and there he was..laying on the couch, paler then ever. 

"Alec.." She breathed out as she walked over to him quickly and when she did Isabelle stood up from where she was sitting which actually was on the small space what was left on the couch. Ali looked over at the Lightwood girl and she nodded slowly. 

It was all what took for Ali to walk even closer and sit down on the couch where Isabelle had been sitting couple of seconds ago. Slowly she took Alec's hand into hers and rubbed the back of his cold hand with her warm thumb as she closed her eyes for a second tightly as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "You can't die on me. Do you hear me! Don't you dare to die on me!" Ali said seriously as she opened her eyes and looked down at his pale, but still handsome face. She just sat there for some while. 

"Ali?" A quiet, famillar voice said and for a second she thought that she imagined it and she nearly believed  it if she wouldn't have seen Alec's lips moving 

"Alec?" She asked with wide eyes as the brown haired boy slowly opened his hazel colored eyes. 

Ali sighed in the relif "Thanks god" She breathed out as she throwed her arms around him without even thinking but then quickly pulled away when she felt him wincing "I'm sorry!" She said quickly as she looked down at him once again. 

"No..I'm sorry" Alec whispered, making Ali raise her eyebrow in confusion "For what?" She asked "For always being an asshole to you" He replied, making her smile slightly. 

"Its fine..really.." Ali said quietly 

"I never hated you..I always pretended that I did thought I'm sure you always have ha---" But Ali didn't even let him finish his sentence. Insted she leaned down and quickly pressed her soft lips against his slightly roughter ones. Every since that day the two of them didn't pretended to hate each other, insted they admitted each others feelings and actually got together, becoming perfect lovers of who everyone was jealous. 

Authors Note: I'm sorry for the horribly long wait and kind of terrible imagine xD I was busy with school but then over a summer I kind of lost insperation for writing, but yesterday I started re-watching Shadowhunters again and it kind of made me wanna write again.