4. Imagine: Clary Fray

Imagine you are parabatai with Clary. 

"Are you kidding me! Kol Mikealson is much better than Stefan Salvatore!" You yelled as you grabbed some popcorn and throwed it in Clary's red,long hair, making her to gasp and fall back down on the bed as she grabbed the pillow. 

"Noo! Stefan all the way! Kol is a psycho!" She yelled as she hit you with a pillow, making you to let out a small gasp and fall down on the bed, pretending to be dead or something which actually made Clary to laugh 

The two of you was watching The Vampire Diaries and having a sleepover in your room as there was some snack all around you both and empty bottles of cola,sprite and other drinks on the floor. Curenttly the two of you was fighting over the characters which you thought was the best. 

"Stefan is a bunny eater who later on is such a ripper! He is the psycho one there!" You yelled, making Clary cross her arms and pout. You rolled your eyes and laughed. 

"How about girl characters? I say Katherine is the best. I like that bitchy, naughty vampire" You said, putting your hand on your heart and pretending to faint which made you and Clary laugh once again. 

"Nu uh! Elena is better" She said with a shrug as she smiled innocently, making you to gasp and throw a slice of the pizza at her face. The two of you already had made such a mess in your room. 

"Elene doesn't know what she wants! She is such a bitch!" You said seriously as Clary pretended to growl playfully and then throw herself at you. Since you was close to the edge of the bed it actually made the two of you fall down on the floor, the two of you let out a small scream and you an 'Oww!' before hitting Clary over the head playfully "Hey!" She yelled. 

You opened your mouth to say something when all of suddently there was a knock on the doors. 

"(Y/N)! Clary! Can't you two be a little bit...quieter? Some people are trying to sleep!" Alec yelled. You guessed that he was probably rolling his eyes or something. 

"Sorry, not Sorry!" You and Clary yelled at the same time which made you two look at each other with wide eyes and then just laugh loudly once again. 

"I...I can't be here anymore" Alec said, annoyed as he actually rolled his eyes and walked away,making the two of you laugh even harder. 

Authors Note: I..I don't even know what this is *-* xD P.S: No hate to TVD characters, but everybody has their favourites, don't they? ;) Also if Kol,Stefan,Elena and Katherine isn't your favourite characters then pretend that there was written the name of your favourite character.