3. Imagine: Isabelle Lightwood

Imagine fighting together with Izzy and having each others back. 

"Watch out!" You yelled as you throwed one of your knifes  who got the demon in the shoulder, who was about to attact Isabelle from behind while she was busy fighting other demons. The demon who wanted to attact Izzy turned his attention to you. This demons..They didn't seemed to be stupid like the other ones. This ones seemed to be pretty smart. Too smart which meant that they was harder to kill. 

You runned towards the demon with a yell as you was about to stake it in a heart - as if they even had a heart- with your sword when all of suddently demon caught it and smirked at you evily before just hissing. You gagged slightly and closed your eyes "Dude! You should brush your teeth! Your mouth smells...bad, very bad" You told the demon and almost like it would understand you it hissed at you even louder and all of suddently pulled the sword towards himself which by the way you was still holding. Big mistake. You gasped and feel forward as you let out a small scream of surpise and pain when the demon hit you, slapped your cheek, dugging his long nails into your cheek at the same time and scratching it before just grabbing you and trowing you away like a rag doll. 

Your back hit the cold brick wall which knocked all breath out from you and made you to slide down on the cold, dirty ground, the blood runned down the side of your face and your neck, dropping down on your Shadowhunter gear. 

You closed your eyes for a second before opening them and blinking couple of times since your vision seemed to be a little bit blury. 

Your eyes widened when you saw the demon coming towards you and you couldn't do anything else then just sit there in pain and  weakness. 

All of suddently the demon let out a loud scratching sound which made you to cover your ears as the demon vanished. 

Isabelle was standing behind the demon, her blade in her hands as blood dripped down from it, making you to sigh in relife. 

Isabelle smirked slightly "You saved my ass back there and I saved yours now" She said as she walked towards you and offered you her hand so she could help you to get up. You smiled at her and took it. 

Authors Note: I'm Sorry if this suck. First time writing a fight scene xD