Evil Queens Are Dumb

Evil queens are dumb

I sighed to myself as I finished reading Cinder, putting it down on my bedside table before making sure my alarm was set, adjusting my purple pillow embroidered with a glittery "S" and sliding under the thick covers.

However, instead of falling asleep, I continued to think about Cinder. I had only read the first book of the series, and I could already tell that Queen Levana was going to be defeated at the end, and possibly even killed.

I hated evil queens! Why did they always have to break my heart? They showed up in books and movies, grabbing my attention with their pure amazingness, and then they DIED! Why!!!???

But I already knew the answer to that.

Books and movies are made for normal people, not for weird ones like me.

"But I, Saralee O'Dwyer, will always be an evil queen at heart, no matter how many of them die every day," I muttered to myself, making a silent promise.

I hugged my pillow to my chest, closed my eyes, and soon, I drifted off to sleep.

........................

I'm so sorry for the extremely short chapter! I promise future chapters will be longer. I decided to try writing something other than sci-fi, for a change. What do you guys think so far? Please comment, and vote if you liked it :)