The Evil Queen Training Facility

If you have not read at least part of my Books of Lessaenes series, you probably won't get any of the jokes in this book, so please read that first. Thank you :)

.....................

As soon as I heard my alarm ring, I jumped out of bed within seconds. 

"Armetorius! Selaeyah! I have risen from my sleep! We can now begin a day of evil deeds!" I yelled at the two dolls on top of my dresser, tossing my wavy, black hair over my shoulder with an exaggerated flourish as I walked into the bathroom. 

When I was younger, those dolls were a princess and a scarecrow. Now, they were Armetorius Kandain and Selaeyah Valior, my imaginary minions. Not imaginary friends, imaginary minions. Those aren't for little kids, they're for evil queens in training!

Time to go to school, I grinned as I brushed my glossy black hair, glancing at the mirror to see if my eyes had turned purple yet. Sadly, they were still their ordinary shade of plain brown. 

Why was I so excited to go to school? Because I didn't think of school like other kids did. I didn't like to call it 'school,' that was too boring and commonplace...in my head, I referred to it as The Evil Queen Training Facility: the place I go to get smarter so that when I grow up and become an evil queen, I'll be knowledgeable enough to rule my kingdom. 

It all depends on how you see things. 

"Sara! Come on!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. "It's almost seven!" 

"Coming!" I pulled my long hair into a ponytail and skipped out of the bathroom and into the living room to grab my backpack, my lunch, and a granola bar for breakfast. 

"Have fun!" My mom waved as I entered the garage and got into the car. 

"Bye!" I waved back as my dad pulled out of the garage, fishing my phone out of my backpack as soon as my mom was out of sight to check Wattpad.

When I did, I couldn't believe my eyes. I had ten followers and almost a hundred reads on my first story, Lost Beneath, and I had only been on the website for a couple of days! Three of those followers were Amanda, Claire, and Megan, but seven weren't! Seven total strangers were following me!

Smiling to myself, I spent the rest of the ride to school texting Amanda. 

When I finally arrived, I stepped out of the car, taking a deep breath. It's evil queen training time. 

As I entered the spacious foyer in which kids waited to be dismissed to class, I quickly formed a plan of action in my head. 

Oh great, I had to make it through Holly, Sierra and the rest of their annoying friends to get to Amanda, Claire, and Megan, who sat in the corner. 

"Hey, Saralee!" Holly chirped as I rushed past her, trying unsuccessfully to hide my face behind my flute.  "Good luck on the quiz second period!" 

Why was Holly being this nice to me? I smelled a rat. 

And then, I remembered. Every week, my Language Arts teacher personally congratulated everyone who scored a 100 on the weekly vocabulary quiz. The more 100's there were, the more class everyone got to miss. 

Tricky Holly. 

"Hoi, Sara!" Amanda beamed as I sat down beside her on a long bench leaned against the window. 

"hOI!!!" I replied in my best Temmie voice. 

"Ugh, stupid glitches!" Amanda rolled her eyes as she tapped away at her screen. 

"What's going on?" I asked, looking over at her iPad. 

"My world keeps glitching," she pointed to her Minecraft world, which was currently a vibrating blue screen. 

"A glitch!" I gasped. "I could write a book about a glitch!"

"Sure," Claire shrugged. My friends didn't seem very interested, and I didn't blame them. I had gone through seven book ideas so far, and hadn't finished a single one of them. I had always wanted to write a book, but so far...it wasn't working out very well. 

"I'm actually going to write this one!" I declared. 

"I'll read it, but you need a strategy to finish it, or you'll just abandon it again," Amanda said.

"Yeah, Google Docs hasn't been working out very well...I'll post it on Wattpad! That way, I'll be forced to update! But if I'm going to be a real Wattpad author, I need a username that's cooler than just my school ID." 

"Try food," Amanda suggested. "Food is amazing." 

"Yeah!" I smiled, pulling out my iPad to edit my profile. 

I really, really like strawberries and cream...

I put that in followed by a couple of random numbers. Strawberry_Cream1928. Not bad! 

At that moment, the bell rang, and Amanda, Claire, Megan, and I had to go to our first period classes. 

"See you!" I shouted over my shoulder as I entered the stampede of kids going to class. 

A book about a glitch, I have a feeling about this one...

..................................

Yes, the Glitches are on Wattpad! Well, all of them except for Kelly, and she'll probably have an account soon, because I'm bugging her to join!

Amanda- TheWatermelonTroll

Claire- themelongamerTheMelonOfMc

Megan- Artist_of_Thunder