AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, I'm thrilled you've picked/clicked this up and are electronically cracking the cover.

As you may know, it's a Wattpad Featured Novel and the first in the Age of the Dragon priestess series. It was also my first foray into the crystal waters of Wattpad and I'm still island hopping through the many excellent books to read here. Check them out, after this one of course :-).

Let's get those pesky legalities out of the way: all the work within this book is copyrighted to me and mine, mine, all mine - except of course when it comes to your reading pleasure. That's over to you. So you can read it on any device you want, in any position you want, just don't copy it, ok? Secondly, all characters are made up (except for Joli, she introduced herself on an open water swim one day) and any resemblance to you, your crazy neighbour, or cat are completely incidental.

Let me know if you want to know more about me or what inspired this world. At the end of the novel I've added a list of places you can delve into. Seek and ye will find. Also, if you like 'The Cultivated Girl ' please vote and consider adding it to your library. And if you hate it, let me know. I'm open to all feedback in the comments section.

Happy reading x

Pix