Character List

Sometimes, you devour a book so quickly you barely take in the character names, especially those pesky minor ones that get in the way of what your favourites are up to. Nevermind, here's a cheat sheet for you. And if you haven't read the book yet, bear in mind that this may contain a few spoilers that could ruin your otherwise fun filled frolic through its virtual pages. I'm also assuming you've read or will read the glossary for definitions.

THE FIST

Simone Kjallman. Stroppy teenager from Earth (also known as Gaia). But don't hold that against her. She has more than enough reason to be angry at the world. Simone is also the fabled Sarsaura.

Joli. A mysterious Dolketian from a mainly watery world called Rygon. Rygon and Gaia intersect in many places. 

Bloduewedd (aka Due). A sentient plant from an unnamed world. She is telepathic and has a quirky sense of humour.

Nada. Nada is a Bedouin who also hails from Gaia but the resemblance between them stops there. 

Alexia. A petite Sanctari, Alexia has grown up in the subterranean world of Sanctuary, inside the coven itself. She is a hive baby and a fervent believer in the Goddess BastBula. Alexia is also proud and ambitious.

OTHER ACOLYTES

Amanda. Born on a farm on Gaia Amanda has never really understood why or how she was picked for Sanctuary, not that she cares. Janie is her meal ticket and she sticks close to her.  

Janie. Blonde, curvaceous and used to being popular, Janie hates Simone from the moment she sees her and wants to make her miserable. She is always accompanied by her side kick Amanda.

THE COVEN

Amira. She is Elizabeth Kjallman's deputy and in charge of watching over her daughter and valuable Sausaura, Simone. She does so in the capacity of her au pair.  

 Elizabeth Kjallman. The Diplomat, a coveted position she holds on Sanctuary and in the coven.

MAGICAL CREATURES

Skoggi. A male Norwegian Forest Cat. He is ginger, large and long-haired. Amira is his nemesis.