~The Confessions~

Sally Williams

You and Sally had been friends for several months, doing almost everything together. The honest truth was that you had developed a crush on her, No, it was more than a crush You loved Sally and just hearing about her past made you angry and sad, you completely over looked her being a serial killer it didn't bother you as long as she didn't hurt you or you're family, currently Sally was making her way to you're House/Apartment whilst you were checking you're Wattpad, Replying to comments on you're message board since you were a fairly popular author.
" (Y/N)!!!!" Sally wailed shaking you, you closed you're phone and turned to her. She was blushing a bit when she realised what you were wearing... A singlet and a pair of denim shorts, the singlet showed of a bit of you're cleavage since she pulled it down when shaking you. You quickly pulled it up and said " Hi Sally," she sat down calmly next to you and asked quietly " Are you dating anyone (Y/n)?" You quickly replied a quiet "No"  she instantly sighed in relief?
" Good because I was gonna ask you out later ton-" she stopped herself and started blushing.
" Sure I'll go out with you Sally!" You said casually returning to you're phone to post an announcement on Facebook/Twitter/Whateverthekidsusethesedays about having a girlfriend!

Jane the Killer

" What's 9x9?" Jane asked since she was helping you with you're maths homework. (A/n I never listen in maths so I only know a few times tables xD)
" 81!" You said proudly, fist pumping the air!"What's the answer to the next question?" She asked in a nervous tone. You looked down at the question, your eyes widening and a blush instantly flooding you (S/c) cheeks. You looked Jane in the eye and said in a serious tone " Your Serious right?" "Of course I am! I've loved you ever since I climbed into your window to kill you!" You sighed at Jane's attempt at being romantic. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend" Jane went to hug you, but you stopped her and continued talking in the same serious tone "But, if you ever cheat on me... YOUR DEAD! Got that?" Jane shook her head up and down vigorously and hugged you so tight you nearly passed out from lack of air.

Clockwork

You sat up from your bed, your legs dangling of the edge of your bed. You were extremely happy because Clockwork was visiting you today and you had grown rather accustomed to her regular visits, she was supporting you through tough times and your life was getting better everyday even if your parents still neglected you, you still had your beloved friend and crush clockwork by your side through thick and thin! *Swish* Your curtains swished and there she was, her clock gleaming in the morning sun, the breeze ruffling her hair gently."Take a picture, it'll last longer~" She giggled poking your arm. Today was the day. The day you were going to ask Clockwork to be yours! You turned to clockwork, and adorable look on your face, you knew that she couldn't resist it. You spoke up in an childish voice. "Clockwork, can I ask you something?" She sat down on the bed, next to you and started playing with the end of your hair. (A/n if you don't have hair then the sleeve of your pyjama shirt or something. "Anything ask away (Y/n)!" She said giggling. "Will you be my girlfriend" You muttered quietly "Pardon?" "Will you be my girlfriend?!" You shouted luckily your family went a vacation without you, like usual. " Yeshhhhh! I've been wanting to ask you he same thing for so long!" She replied hugging you and planting a gentle kiss on the top of you're head.

Nina The Killer

You and Nina were out on your 3rd killing spree together, you finished of the 17 yr old boy by chopping his head clean off blood splattering everywhere. Your clothes, the bedding,the walls. Most would be disgusted or terrified but you found it quite amusing, hilarious if you were being 100% honest. You walked into the room were Nina was killing the parents in the most gruesome ways you could imagine, cutting off their fingers AFTER removing their nails. pouring fresh lemon juice and bleach into fresh cuts and skinned area's and stabbing out the eyeballs and doing Jeff's signature cut in smile, witch made you jealous since you had a crush on Nina and you honestly questioned why she even liked him in the first place he's an Arse if you ask m- Back to the story. "Why do you always do Jeff's Smile Nina?" You asked irritated " Because he's my prince....." " Prince My arse! He's so mean to all the other pasta's why do you like him, he only cares abou himse- You where cut of by an suprising but soft kiss on your lips. "I know all of that, I was trying to make you jealous..So will you be my Girlfriend?" "Yes! I will!".

Suicide Sadie

You had run away with Sadie when your father had tried to murder you in your sleep. witch wasn't surprising. Sadie brought you to a place called Slender Mansion. She explained your situation to Slenderman, and with a lot of arguing and yelling Slenderman said you can stay at the mansion as long as you kill 10 or more people each week.You reluctantly agreed to Slenderman's deal, now you sleep in Sadie's room on the spare bed on the opposite side of the room. You and Sadie were messing around having a pillow fight when Sadie tripped and fell on you and your lips touched. Sadie quickly removed herself from your body and apologised You took her by surprise and pulled her back down and embraced her into a soft kiss, she blushed but kissed back. "Will you be My Girlfriend Sadie, I've wanted to ask you for so long now and you gave me the perfect opportunity with your clumsiness!" You said poking your tongue out at her." I'll be your girlfriend if you take that back!" "Fine... Your not a Klutz!" "Achievement Unlocked: New Girlfriend!" You both cracked up laughing messing around, sharing a few kisses every now and again until you both fell asleep in each others arms.

Word Count: 1055

NekoGirlChan