~When you/she gets jelly~

Sally
You sighed for the 20th time today, shaking your head at Sally remembering her reaction from earlier today when...
Flashback
You and Sally where sitting on the swings when a group of boys came over to you and started flirting with you both, but what really ticked her of was when one of the boys with blindingly blonde hair started to try and touch you. When that happened she got up, took her knife from its holster and stabbed the boy multiple times in the chest.

The other boys fled after seeing this, and you just laughed.

"What's so funny?!" Sally wailed loudly dragging the body into a bush and pricking her finger.

"You we're jealous!" You burst out laughing an kissed Sally on the lips passionately reminding her you would never cheat.

Jane the Killer

You and Jane were on a date at (F/R) and whenever the waiter (Which was male) came over to your table he would flirt with Jane.

But Jane being Jane, she didn't realise.

Until you had enough, Jane was yours and no one else's!

"Oi! Listen here you man-whore, Jane is my girlfriend we'd like to enjoy our dinner without a fuckboy waiter so piss of!!" You screamed.

You ended up getting kicked out of the restaurant, but Jane was laughing the entire time saying how proud she was of you.

Clockwork

You spent the entire evening talking in the phone to your brother, (B/n). The one sibling that cared about you.

And Clockwork got very pissed of and jealous because she didn't know it was your brother and thought it was some guy you where maybe cheating on her with.

"(Y/n) would never do that.... Right.... Right?!" Clockwork burst through your window demanding who you were talking to.

"(Y/n) are you okay?!!" Your brothers voice shouted from the other line.

"I'm fine bro, it's just my jealous girlfriend... Heheh" you comforted.

"Bro..... BROTHER?!"

"Yep :D"

"Oh..."

Nina the Killer

Lately Nina had started obsessing over Jeff again, stalking him, killing all the girls he slept with, taking panty shots of his pant- you weren't meant to hear that one...

And quite frankly you were sick of it, Jeff this Jeff that.

So you went up to Jeff and told him about it without being murdered on the spot thankfully.

He thanked you and went to find Nina to battle her.... AGAIN!

Nina of course lost being weaker since she's a wanna-be Creepypasta, it was funny you had a fold up chair, 3D glasses and Popcorn.

It was like that time Justin Bieber was going to kill himself by jumping of a roof, a bunch of Fangirls where like "DONT DO IT!" And then you and
(B/f/n) were like "DO A BACKFLIP!"
(No offence to any Justin Bieber lovers) .

She eventually came back to you crying an apologising for being so stupid.... AGAIN!

Suicide Sadie

You and Sadie were watching 2 Broke Girls and You were both completely drooling over Kat Dennings, let's agree here she is very attractive! (😏👌🏻%1000)

So you kinda both got jealous of each other an ended up watching Criminal Minds, Season 6 the whole season!

It was the best! Because who doesn't like Criminal Minds.

You were hugging and Kissing each other throughout the whole season, make-out sessions involved.

And eventually fell asleep in each other's arms until you had to kill more people! FUN! :D

END

I'M SORRY THEIR SHORT AND CRAPPY! I TRIED BUT I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY IDEAS! IM SO SORRY D: FORGIVE ME!

-NekoGirlChan!