~When you/she gets drunk~

A/n I have a new form of doing author notes mid-story :D
((= Author note.
E.g ((insert author note here))

Sally
Ughhhhh..." You groaned as you lifted yourself up into your elbows.

You looked at your surroundings, you where in some random persons room!

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" You shouted out scared you had slept with some stranger, since you loved Sally and was keeping your virginity for her.

"Calm down (N/n)! It's me Sally!" Your girlfriends usually comforting voice yelled at you.

"Oh thank Lady Irene!" ((Comment if you get the reference)) You shouted.

Sally started giggling at the word Irene.

"What's so funny?"

"Iren- HAAHAHAAHA!" She burst out laughing.

You were completely and utterly confused... until Sally explained.. Yeah that wasn't pretty.

"WHAT?! I TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH A STATUE AND KEPT CALLING IT THE 'HOLY IRENE STATUE,?!" You were so embarrassed it wasn't even funny.

Sally just kept laughing until you started crying then she got the Netflix and the candy comforting you through your hangover.

Jane the Killer
"ONE MORE DRINK PWEASE!" Jane requested of the bartender in the most retarded voice you've ever heard.

"Here you go miss!" The bartender exclaimed handing over 1 shot of vodka, Jane downed the whole thing without even flinching. ((People flinch when they drink sour or bad tasting shit right? XD)) .

You pulled Jane out of the bar after 3 more shots of vodka, She was fucking drunk.as.shit.

When you arrived to your house you put Jane into the spare bed but she stumbled into your room two minutes later requesting to sleep with you.

Not in a sexual way just a cuddling way, so basically she wanted to spoon you. ((...))

You both fell asleep 10 minutes later and of course Jane woke up with a MASSIVE hangover.

Get out your painkillers because this is going to be a long day.

Clockwork
Neither of you had the intention to drink that day, but you somehow found your way into Kagekao's wine cellar.

Drinking his most expensive bottles of wine and getting bat shit drunk.

You stumbled up the stairs and tripped over the top stair and of course clockwork came crashing down on your back, causing you to groan.

You both just laid there... motionless, that was until Kagekao came to the cellar to get another bottle of wine and saw you both laying there.

So you both ran for your lives nearly getting killed, until Slenderman stepped in and scolded you both, sedating Kagekao so neither of you would die.

Nina the Killer

You and Nina were on vacation at Love Love Paradise, currently hanging out at the beach making your sandcastle for the sandcastle competition.

Your sandcastle was the Slender Mansion, a bit weird since neither of you have ever even been there before and if anyone asks it's just some regular mansion, no need to awaken the fangirls or fanboys.

You won the competition and ended up going to a bar to celebrate since you take sandcastle building very seriously.

You both actually had fun drinking, surprisingly... but just wait for the hangover in the morning that wont be fun, at all.

You walked back to the beach at midnight sitting at the bank of the water, it lightly splashing your toes, Nina turned her head to yours and captured your lips in a perfect kiss.

Not to passionate but not to soft. The perfect kiss.

When Nina pulled back for a thing called oxygen, she said the most adorable sentence.

"I love you, (Y/n) and I always will, whenever people stare it's because we look so good together, not because were different, I'll never care what other people think and I'll always love you for the rest of eternity." She confessed capturing your lips in yet another perfect kiss.

Suicide Sadie

You and Sadie were having yet another pillow fight, except this one was a drunk one.

When Clockwork and her girlfriend broke into Kagekao's wine cellar they gave you and Sadie 3 bottle of Champagne and you were both extremely tipsy having a long-ass pillow fight.

You hit each other in the face and collapsed on the ground, giggling and started talking about random stuff like "Where do chickens come from?" or "Will (F/s) ((Favourite Ship (((H20VANNOS OR TRAVLYN))) )) ever happen?!" Causing out to both break out in tears.

You both sat up and made your way to your now shared bed, and laid down just cuddling whispering how much you love each other.

You both fell asleep with a final "I love you.." .

And the hangover wasn't as bad as Clockwork and her girlfriends were, just a slight headache some painkillers could fix easily... or the even better way, Cuddles! \^-^/

End

Once again! I'm sorry the chapters are so short and uncommon, I've been running out of idea's i tried the funny approach at the start........................ NO NEVER AGAIN ;(  Any ways see you guys next scenario and if you'd like to request a scenario please do! :D

Sayonara! *w*