~When You/She Magically Has A Genderswap~

^^^^^
I saw my Irl friend posted this on Insta, so I decided to put it here in support of any Trans readers I may have. :3

Okay! This scenario was given to me by MaddeninglyBlue  , Thanks btw, so go follow and support them.

After this, I'm sorry to say, I'll start writing the final scenarios. I'm planning on writing When She/You Propose, The Wedding and maybe, When You Adopt.

I intend for them to be longer than the usual scenarios, just to give you a lot for the ending scenarios.

I'm really sorry. I never update and here I am, going to end the book. I sincerely am sorry, I'm so fucking stupid, and I'm sorry for my stupidity.

~

Sally

It was regular Sunday, after a long night of watching anime, you and Sally had crashed out as soon as your bodies hit the bed covers.

You wake up at around 1pm, yawning a few times and stretching before you actually even got out of bed.

Hopping out of bed, you slip on your adorable (favourite animal) slippers, and head towards the one and only bathroom in the house.

You turn the door knob, it won't budge so you realise that Sally must be in there.

"Sorry Sal." You say, waiting for a response. You don't get one.

"Sally.?" You question, growing concerned as to where she was.

You hear things knock over and a rather manly voice yells out, "Don't come in!"

Your eyes widen, 'IS SHE CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME MAN?!'

Pissed the fuck off, you slam your body into the door, as the door swings open, you come face to face with what Sally would look like if she were a man.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

The man backs away from you, and replies, " It's me! Sally."

"Sally..?"

"BEN."

Your eyes narrow, not again. The last time someone pranked you guys, did not end well. Not at all.

"Well. Get dressed. We're going to the mansion." You sigh, heading back to your room to get changed.

BEN is going to be in so much shit.

~

Jane The Killer

"Oh My God!"

You're awoken by Jane's distressed voice, you rub your eyes and sit up.

"What's wrong?"

Your eyes widen at how deep your voice is, you look down at your arms and legs and see how hairy they are.

You let out a manly squeal, and start freaking the fuck out.

"It's okay, it's okay!" Jane rushes over to you to hug you, not liking what's happening one bit.

"We have to fix this!" You say on the verge of tears, also very pissed off at the same time.

"Okay we'll go see Slen-"

You both hear a maniacal laugh coming from the TV across the room and look at each other.

"BEN! YOU CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE... BEN! YEAH YOU LITTLE BEN! ;~;" You screech, trying your best to contain your anger for BEN's sake.