~When you make up..?~ O.O/

I would never forgive a cheater, even though I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but never a third. ((Comment if you get the reference, I bet 2$ none of you will)).

Sally

You were in your bedroom, motionless under the sheets.

You hadn't eaten in days nor slept or showered, you just laid there thinking and thinking.

You had enough of just laying there, so you got up ate to your hearts content and took a nice, long, warm shower.

You hopped out of the shower and got dressed, deciding to go for a walk to the park where you and Sally first met.

No one was around since it was midnight so you sat on the swings, your (H/l) (H/c) hair fluttering in the wind once again.

The swing next to you creaked and there was Sally, In a worse state the you were earlier in the night.

"Hi.." She muttered holding back sobs.

"Why, why did you do it?!" You choked out.

Tears where spilling from both of your eyes, she spoke through loud sobs and sniffles.

"All the other female creepypastas kept saying that you don't love me and that you were just using me!" She wailed out, looking over at you.

You stood from your swing and made your way over to her, kneeling down to the same height as her face.

Cupping her cheeks, you connected your lips with her's in a passionate kiss.

"Don't ever think that ever again, I love you Sally Williams."

Jane the Killer

Jane had been bugging you the past week, begging you to forgive her even going as far to buy you flowers, chocolate and stuffed toys.

I mean you excepted the gifts but didn't forgive her, until today.

She made her way into your house through the kitchen window when both your parents we're at work.

She tackled you in a hug, bawling her eyes out.

You just patted her back awkwardly.

"Please take me back,"She pleaded."Please I'm nothing without you, I love you!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Fine."

"Ya-" You clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Don't ever fucking cheat on me again, this is your last chance am I clear?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Good," You took your hand of her mouth."Now let's watch a movie!"

Clockwork

You were at the movie theatre with your Aunt.

She's really nice to you, since as a child she suffered your fathers neglect also.

You were seeing Finding Dory it was adorable so far, but the octopus sorry, septipus was being mean to poor Dory.

You saw Clockwork looking at you a couple rows down, waving at you.

You waved back, Your Aunt nudged you.

"She the one who cheated on you sweetie?"She asked.

"Yeah... Aunt Mary?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Is it wrong for me to still love her even though she cheated?" You questioned.

She sighed and hugged you, petting your hair.

"Even if she wronged you and you still love her, it's not wrong you just have to teach her to be loyal to you sweetie,"She pulled back from the hug."Now go and sit with her!"

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine, now go!"

You manoeuvred around people and made your way over to Natalie's seat.

Sitting in the seat next to her, and holding her hand lacing your fingers together.

She looked at you surprised, but squeezed your hand.

And you squeezed back.

Nina the Killer

You were out on a killing spree, to try and forget the previous day's events.

Dark couldn't come today because he had to help BEN repair the Mansions computer lab.

You finished the drunk off with (Whatever Killing Technique) and wiped away some of the blood on your axe.

The floorboards creaked behind you, swiftly turning you threw your axe at the blurry figure the person dodging just in time.

"Wow... You really hate me don't you Bae?" That voice...

"Nina,"You growled. " You have no right to call me that anymore!"

"But you still love me don't you?" You could hear the desperation in her voice.

"I'm done with you Nina, you hurt me and cheated on me with a man!" You wailed in annoyance.

"Please take me back, I promise I won't hurt you ever again!!"

"Fine, you Baka!" You accepted.

"Yey!"

"Baka.."

"Shaddup!"

Suicide Sadie

You and Sadie had made up after the fight, you had both felt guilty.

Her for cheating and you for nearly killing her.

(Creepypasta I don't remember) Even came and apologised for the pain he/she had caused both of you and gave you tickets to the Love Live! School Idol Project Movie, ((I WANTED TO SEE IT SO BAD)).

You both had fun there, nearly forgetting the previous months events.

Keyword:Nearly.

I always forget the way I: Write their names, do an outro, end a chapter and I always Change the way I leave? I don't even know the words.

I shall edit it another time.

-Sha-Chan ^~^

Changed..