When they turn into Mythical Creatures~!

This was requested by TheGalaxyQueen448 I'm not very sure how to write this but I'll try.

Sally

"Sal... I don't wanna get up yet." You groaned, shooing away her hand or at least that's what you thought it was.

"It's not me... I don't wanna get up yet either.." Sally Whined, annoyed you thought it was her.

You looked I've at her, and when you saw the wings on her back, you fell off the bed and screeched.

"S-Sally! You have wings!" You say pointing at her back.

"What the fuck?!" She says, as she starts freaking out.

"We should probably go see Slender..."

It turns out BEN Stole a potion from Slenderman and slipped it into Sally's drink when she left it on the bench to go to the bathroom.

Let's just say he isn't allowed video games for 2 weeks... And it's not gonna end well for anyone. O-O'

Jane the Killer

"Jane... Why the fuck are you in a witch costume?"

You say, staring at Jane with an unamused way.

"What do yo- what the fuck happened to my black dress?!" She wails looking down at her clothes.

She pulls a stick out of her pocket, she points it at a armchair, and yells "Turn to dust peasant chair!" And surprisingly, a loud zap comes out of the wand and you look at the chair, it's a actual pile of dust.

You grab her arm, "Come on we're going to see Slender."

Clockwork

(Banshee.? What's a banshee. Umm.. I'll turn her into a zombie?)

"Brainszzzzzzzz" Clockwork moaned, chasing you around the house.

"What type of fucking joke is this!?" You say running out the front door.

You saw Dark Link and BEN hiding in the bushes, laughing their asses off.

"You two get out and fix this!" You scream, pointing at your girlfriend whom is banging her head against a street light post.

They quickly shuffle over to her and throw some sort of powder at her, suddenly she's back to normal again.

"Thank you. Now go! I don't wanna see your faces for a week!" You yell, causing the tricksters to run away for dear life.

You hug Natalie and pat her back, "Don't worry. It's over now."

Nina the Killer

You scream and run out of your backyard, scared for your life.

"THERE'S A FUCKING DRAGON IN MY BACKYARD!" You yell, running out onto the street.

You see Homicidal Liu and Jane the Killer laughing so much that they're crying.

"What did you assholes do?!" You say, grabbing a pocket knife from your well pocket.

"W-woah calm down there." Liu/Sully says, wiping away his heir tears.

"FUCKING GET RID OF THE DRAGON!" You screech.

"So you want your girlfriend gone? Okay." Jane says, grabbing out her knife.

"What do you mean my girlfriend?!" You say looking back between the huge dragon burning down your neighbourhood and Jane.

"We turned her into a dragon, but we'll turn her back now." Jane says, and whispers something in Liu's ear.

He runs over to the dragon, carful to avoid the fire.

You can't see what he's doing, but slowly the dragon shrinks back down into your girlfriend.

"Now leave!" You say running over to Nina.

Suicide Sadie

"Neigh." You stare blankly at the black Pegasus in front of you.

"Did you eat my girlfriend?" You ask unamused.

"Neigh."

"Screw this, I'm going back to slee-" You take into recognition your girlfriend is missing.

You groan and hop out of bed, beckoning the Pegasus to follow you out of your room and to the Slender Mansion.

You open the front doors and yell, making everyone look at you.

"What is the meaning of this?!" You scream, pointing to the majestic Pegasus.

Slenderman teleports in front of you, he sighs and gets you to follow him.

"NO MORE VIDEO GAMES FOR 2 MONTHS BEN!" He deafeningly yells.

"FUCK."

~•~

If you don't read my Youtuber One-Shots, I got finished unpacking faster then I thought I would and I got my mother to get me credit.

I've published, Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location Scenarios. It's the first on Wattpad that I've seen! I'd appreciate it if you guys checked it out if you've seen the game.

Bye!

Bye!

-NekoGirlChan