~When you move out/she moves in~

Sally

Today was the day Sally was going to move into your apartment, you had been feeling closer to her lately and wanted to take the next step.

You placed the last box down in your bland lounge room, placing your hands on your hips you sighed, exhausted. 

Sally came up behind you and snaked her arms around your waist, placing her head on your shoulder.

You rubbed her hands together, "This is it...are you excited?" You questioned a bit paranoid she regretted moving in with you.

"Yep, we get to spend so much more time together!"She exclaimed excitedly.

"Few, I thought you regretted moving in with me."

"Wha- never."

Jane the Killer

You had finally moved out of your parent/s house, and into an small apartment.

Jane helped you move all of your stuff and you both eventually decided that you wan't to live together.

So another whole day of moving boxes, bags, cabinets? and other tiring objects.

Yay...

When you had finished moving everything you both went out for dinner at a nice restaurant.

Enjoying yourselves and not having to deal wit any perverts.

Clockwork

The pain, emotional and physical, that your father inflicted on you begun to become to much for you to handle.

So you vented to Natalie and she offere- scratch that, demanded that you stay with her in her house.

So at a family meeting one night you had announced that you were moving out, when your parents asked who with you proudly announced that you were Lesbian/Pansexual/Bi-Sexual and that you had the best girlfriend in the world.

They of course were disgusted being (Whatever Religion), and kicked you out but you had already moved all of your stuff out when your parents and sister had gone out for lunch in (Fancy Restaurant).

You were happy you were finally away from your old life and spending more time with your loving girlfriend.

Nina the Killer

Deciding to let Nina move in with you, you offered her the deal and she gladly accepted seeing as you live alone because you ran away from home many years ago because you simply didn't want to live a normal life.

After her stuff was moved into the spare room, she demanded she sleep in the same bed as you and you happily agreed to her demand.

You both sat on you queen sized bed, talking and sharing bits and pieces of special and not so special events that took place in your lives.

After exhausting every conversation topic ever, you both went to sleep spooning :3.

Suicide Sadie

(What the hel- *Gets idea*)

You and Sadie had decided that you didn't want to live under Slenderman's roof anymore and wanted you own house, you agreed to keep killing still having to repay Slenderman for his Salty Spaghetti he made that one time.... Ugh. ((None of you will get the reference))

After finding a suitable house you talked to the sales woman and well after she agreed to give you guys the house and signed the papers......... you killed her.

One less kill for the week now!

After buying furniture with the amount of money that Slenderman had given you, you and Sadie took a nice long nap.

I had no idea what to do for this scenario so I just did the first one that came to my head.

-NekoGirlChan

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rj