Chapter 2 Changes

That night was a night to remember. The ninja warmly welcomed me into their home and treated me like family.

(Even though Lloyd had to threaten his brothers for it to happen. The power he has over them impressive. Considering they're all older than him!)

I was really heartbroken when it's time to go home the next morning.

As I left the monastery and walk to the bus stop I heard someone calling my name from behind me. I turned around to see Lloyd chasing after me.

"Lloyd what are you doing?"  I asked him "I can't let you go back there. I talked to Sensei about it last night and he's willing to let you stay with us and train to be a ninja." He paused and looked at me hopefully.

"That is if you want to." I could barely contain my excitement as I said that I'd love to.

-----------------------------------

When I got home my dad was furious. He kept asking me where I'd been, what what'd happened and why hadn't I called.

He was about to ground me for eternity when I began to explain.

Once I explained what happened he calm down. When I told him the ninja want to train me his eyes widened.

"Yeah right! You're just  trying to get out of school and a lifelong grounding." He growled.

Then he saw Lloyd.

Naturally, he freaked out. He practically packed my bags and shoved me out the door without so much as a goodbye.

I spent the rest of that day unpacking my things in my new room (That I shared with Nya) and getting to know the ninja.

Especially Lloyd. He and I seem to have a lot in common. He really seems to like me.