Chapter 5 Truth or Dare

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with the boys. Well more like I watched them play video games.

But I did notice that they really got a kick out of teasing me and Lloyd. By now Lloyd knew that they had seen us in my room.

And after a few threats (Lloyd has some serious dirt on them) they admitted that they had been spying on us all day

To be honest I'm surprised we didn't see or hear them. Ever since they saw us hug they won't stop teasing us.

Which is how we got tied in to a game of truth or dare. They promised after we played they would leave us alone (for a while).

So there we were all sitting in the game room. Kai drummed his fingers on his lap. "Who will be the first victim?" he muttered as he looked around. His eyes rested on Jay.

"Jay." he said with the evil grin, "I dare you to eat Cole's leftover soup from two nights ago." Jay gagged, but got up walked to the kitchen and brought back a bowl of a blackish brown liquid.

"Drink up." Lloyd teased. Jay brought the bowl to his head and drank every drop. When he was done he look like he was going to throw up.

Jay wiped his mouth and looked around for the person to give the next dare to. "Lloyd truth or dare?"

Lloyd thought for a second, "Dare." He said  with a shrug. Jay, Kai and Cole, all had the same evil smile on their faces.

"I dare you to go in the closet with Nieala for ten minutes." Jay said with a grin. "Why do I have to be part of his dare?" I asked "Because I can." Jay smirked.

I rolled my eyes as Lloyd offered me his hand and helped me up. "Be good you two." Cole teased as he close the door.

I tapped my foot nervously. Dark small spaces always scared me. I felt Lloyd put his hand on my shoulder. "You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine." I replied, "It's just that small, dark, spaces scare me. When I was little my dad would lock me up in his small dark closet when I miss behaved. He'd sometimes forget about me and leave me there overnight and-" I stopped.

I could feel Lloyd smiling at me, but I couldn't tell if it was a teasing smile or sympathetic one. I laughed a little. "You must think I'm a coward." I whispered.

He laughed a little too, "Nah. They did things like that to us at Darkley's."

We stayed in there much longer than 10 minutes, but we didn't care. We were having a great time.

A/N Nothing good comes from truth or dare.