Chapter 9 Coming Home

Nieala's P.O.V.
I stood outside the door of the monastery. It was a miracle.

My dad said that Lloyd had come over the day before and made a very convincing argument on why I should come back.

He said that it was the most persistence he had ever seen and that he trusted that I would be safe with them.

I knocked on the door and Lloyd answered. "Hey Lloyd. You ready to start training?" I said with a grin.

He stared at me in disbelief for a minute. "Lloyd?! Earth to Lloyd?!" I said as I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He shook his head as he came back to reality.

"Nieala!!!!!!!" He yelled as he grabbed me in a rib cracking hug. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guys and Nya rushing outside.

One by one they started a dog pile. By the time we all got up we were all laughing (and I could have sworn I saw tears of joy in Lloyd's eyes).

"What are you doing here?" Nya asked, "Did your dad change his mind?" I smiled, turned to Lloyd.

"Whatever you said to my dad worked a miracle." I told him. At that moment I saw my dad walking towards us.

"If you are willing to take Nieala back, I'd be honored to have her train with you. I finally believe that you all might love her almost as much as I do." He said and with that he turned and left.

------

We never did get to train that day. The guys and Nya helped me move back in. This day could not get better. (Or so I thought.)

-------

That night I was sitting in bed reading when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I called. "Hey Nieala." Lloyd said as came in.

"Hey thanks again for what you did." I said as he sat down. "It was the least I could do." He said smiling. "I need to ask you something." He whispered

"I know you're in love with Cole and you probably only think of me as a friend but I can't go on without telling you how I feel. I really like you. Will you go on a date with me?" He said in one big breath.

I sat there in shock for a few seconds before taking his hands in mine. I looked him in the eyes.

"Lloyd, that was Nya's idea." I explained. "She figured if I made you jealous you'd make a move. I love you too and I'd be honored to go out with you."

"Great!" He exclaimed as he stood up "How about tomorrow night?" In my head I was over the moon but I calmly said, "That would be perfect."

When Lloyd was in the hallway I heard him shout, "YES!!!!!!!"

Turns out I was wrong. This day just got better.