Chapter 6 Manipulation

Sensei Wu instructed us all to go to bed once they finally let us out of the closet.

As we got ready to go to sleep I told Nya about my new feelings for Lloyd. She listened attentively and almost squealed when I finished.

"I just wish I knew if he liked me back." I sighed as I sat down in my bed.

"Please he's head over heels. There's an easy way to get him to make a move." Nya smiled slyly. "How?" I asked dubiously.

"I've lived with these boys for years, and I happen to know when it comes to girls they like they get very jealous." She explained.

"How does that help me?" I asked. "Simple. We'll have one of the boys pretend to like you and then Lloyd will get jealous make a move." She said casually as if she done this a million times.

I liked the sound of this plan. "All right." I said, "Operation: Manipulation, starts in the morning.

-------

Lloyd's P.O.V.

The next morning when I woke up the guys were ready gone. That was weird.

I walked into the kitchen and found Nieala and Cole sitting at the table talking and laughing as if they were the only people in the world.

"Look who finally woke up." Nieala said as I walked in. "Where are the others?" I said as I sat down and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"They're in the game room." Cole said, never taking his eyes off Nieala. "I'll wait in the training room Lloyd." Nieala said as she headed out the door.

"If you want, I could help you train." said Cole as he followed her out the room.

What was going on here? For the past few days the guys have been teasing me nonstop about having a crush on Nieala and now Cole gets all friendly with her.

'If Cole really likes her why was he trying to get me to make a move?' I thought.