Chapter 15 Perfect Potential

No. This couldn't be happening. I had to save my friends. I had to think of something. But I was to scared to think or move even if I thought of something. I began mentally arguing with a little voice in my head. 'Your friends are in trouble. You're not helping anyone by hiding in this corner!' 'Yeah well getting my killed will help even less.' 'Quit being a cowered! Be confident! Get up and go stick your sais into this creep's face!' 'I'm to freaked out to be confident.' 'Siricon doesn't know that. Pretend he doesn't scare you. Fake it till you make it.' I gripped my sai. I could do this. I had to do this. I stayed in the shadows and climbed on top of a pile of boxes. It was show time.

Narrator's P.O.V.
A sai flew through the air and nearly impaled Siricon's hand. His whipped towards where it had come from. "Foolish little girl." He growled. "Oops. I was aiming for your head." Nieala said smugly sounding much calmer then she felt. Siricon smiled. "Where the ninja are you aren't far behind are you? What? Are they babysitting you? What do you want?" He said with a sneer. "I just thought you should know you're on the verge of  suicide." She said coolly. "What are you talking about? I'm on the verge of ultimate power." He snapped. "I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to understand." She said as she pretended to study her nails. "What do you mean by that?" Siricon asked. He was growing intrigued. "Well in the Ninjago advanced secondary school system we not only study Ninjago's heroes — you know the ones you're trying to kill — we also study the villains. So most high school students know that if one person has to much power it corrupts them. So you won't be in control. The power will and it will ultimately lead to your demise. But look on the bright side. Soon you'll be in the history books as one of the dopes who thought they could take over Ninjago." She explained. "Nonsense!" Siricon snapped, "I can control this power. Any idiot could!" "Ok then." Nieala said in a sing song voice. "But can have my bracelet back please? I kinda like it." Siricon picked up the bracelet and studied it. "Quite a fine piece. A 10 karat green sapphire and real gold! Impressive. Someone must have paid a pretty penny for this one." He said admiringly. He began to examine the inside band. "And it's engraved! 'To Nieala Brooks, my love. Stay strong.'" Siricon smiled sickeningly. "So the rumors are true. You're the Ninja's little pity case." Nieala dropped the fearless act and looked to the ninja. They were on the floor and starting to slip into a comma. She looked to Lloyd. He strength was almost nonexistent but Nieala saw it in his eyes. He was telling her it wasn't true. They hadn't taken her out of pity. They'd seen potential. They all loved her the way she was. "You're wrong!" She yelled, "I'm not a pity case. I'm a ninja!" She levitated her sai and pinned Siricon to the wall. "I have power that you couldn't even begin to imagine!" She shouted. The building seemed to shake. Boxes levitated and began to revolve around Nieala. Her other sai  priced though the air and shattered the controls. She unpinned Siricon and obliterated his helmet. And with the last surge of strength she flung Siricon into a stack of boxes with a satisfying crash. Nieala fell to the ground on her hands and knees, panting for breath. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She didn't look up. She didn't have to. She knew who it was. "How was that?" She asked still short of breath. Lloyd helped her to her feet. "Absolutely perfect."

A/N I always wanted to write a True Potential. It's the next best thing to having your own. Am I right or am I right😏