Chapter 7 Taken

Nieala's P.O.V.
That was life for the next week. Cole rarely left my side. Whether it was training, playing games, even in battle. He was nice and all but I really wished Lloyd would make his move.

-------

We were all sitting in the game room and having a video game tournament when my phone rang. I had the boys pause the game and told them I'd be right back.

"Hey Dad." I said as I sat down on my bed "So you do remember me." Dad said sarcastically. "Why wouldn't I remember you?" I laughed.

"Maybe because you haven't contacted me since you moved. I personally think letting you move was a mistake." He complained.

I groaned inwardly. I knew where this was going. My dad thought anything that didn't help me become a doctor or musician was useless.

"I'm learning a lot of life lessons and how to protect myself. That's very valuable information. Don't you think?" I asked trying to remain calm.

Dad has a habit of doing things like this. He'd get me involved in an activity and then when I like it more than my academics he'd pull me out.

"No I do not think. My mind is made up. I'm coming to get you tomorrow morning. Make sure you're packed young lady. This is not up for discussion." My dad said.

I tried to argue but before I could respond he hung up. I stared blankly at my phone for three seconds before I collapsed on my bed. About a minute later Nya came in asking if I was ever coming out.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked as she sat down next to me. I explained everything. When I finished she looked at me in horror.

"He can't do that. I won't let him." She said as she stomped out the room. "It's no use." I said, "When my dad makes up his mind there's no changing it." But she was already gone.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

We were about to start the game again when Nya stormed. "Is Nieala coming or not?" asked Jay as he fiddled with his controller.

"Forget the game! We have more important things to deal with." she shouted.

She explained to us that Nieala's dad was coming to take her away in the morning.

When Sensei Wu came in and asked why we were shouting she explained it all over to him. What surprised us most was when he said, "There's nothing we can do."

I stared blankly for a second. I must have heard wrong. "What do you mean 'There's nothing we can do'?" I asked trying to keep my voice from quivering.

"For better or worst he is still Nieala's father. If he feels that this isn't best for her, he has every right to take her away. I will speak with him when he comes, but if feels she should not be a ninja, I can not stop him." He said and with that he left the room.

Nya turned to face us with a look of anger and determination on her face before storming off to her room. She was going fight this tooth and nail.

I looked at the guys and asked, "What are we going to do?" The four of them exchanged looks as if mentally debating who would say what no one wants to hear.

Zane put his hand on my shoulder. "Sensei's right." he said, "No matter how much we hate this we can't fix it. Her father has every right to take her away. We'll have to wait and see." One by one they each left the room.

-------

I didn't sleep at all that night and since I didn't hear Kai "fighting in his sleep" (a.k.a. tossing and turning), Cole snoring, Jay talking in his sleep and I did hear Zane tossing and turning I'm guessing no one else did either.

Nieala's P.O.V.
Neither Nya nor I slept that night. She spent the whole night pacing and ranting on about how she had to find a way to keep me here. As for me I spent the whole night crying into my pillow.

-------

Lloyd's P.O.V.
The next morning at 11 AM sharp, Nieala's father knocked on the door. He must've been really upset because he didn't even allow her to say goodbye.