Chapter 3

It started to get colder out as you walked. After awhile, you felt like you were freezing. "S-So C-C-Cold.." You whispered through shivers. 'I didn't expect it to be this cold..' You spun on your heel and started walking back towards your apartment. The wind began to pick up before you started to sprint home, not wanting to deal with the cold anymore. You climbed up the stairs and carefully walked in. Glancing at your neighbors door you grabbed the handle to your own room.
"You must be cold.. It was freezing out there." The voice sent shivers down your spine as you were not expecting anyone to talk to you. You glanced over to see the purple haired boy from earlier. "Y-Yes. That's why I'm going into my room now." You replied, stuttering a bit still a little shocked someone was already talking to you. "are you afraid or something?" The boy had questioned with a confused look on his face, "Don't you get stopped by boys all the time asking for your number?" You raised your eyebrow at his sudden response, 'Where would he even get that from?' "Uhm.. No.." You started to tap your fingers awkwardly on the door knob. "So you're a nice girl that doesn't leave boys that suddenly talk to you.. Interesting." He walked back into his own apartment now like a creep.
Giving out a sigh of relief that he was gone you opened the door to your beyond messy apartment. "I'll unpack.. Tomorrow.." You flopped onto your bed. "That boy was... Creepy.." You mumbled to yourself. 'Maybe this was the wrong place to move to..' Your eyes closed as you thought about it. Soon you drifted off into a long beautiful sleep as it began to soon outside.
--------
I'm sorry I don't update this story as often as others but I'm going to get back into the groove of doing that so XDDD