Chapter 13

You ran to the arcade and he attempted to follow. 'Not in shape..' You thought with a smirk and opened the arcade's doors and walked in. Beating him in the little race you never even told him about. "Whew. I already have won something!" You happily announced and he huffed and puffed as he walked in a few minutes after you. "Yeah yeah yeah.." He was annoyed of you being in such good shape, if you already winning, and that you kept announcing stupid things. "Let's just play some games. Okay?" The annoyance was more shown in his tone now and you flinched a little, you didn't realize he's get so upset? 'Well he is human too..' You thought and walked to a random arcade machine and slipped a coin in.
"Phew.." You whispered to yourself as you began to play. All the responsibility and pain left your body. Pain of already hurting him. The pain of life. The pain of being an adult. "Ugh!" This was that one game you couldn't be so all of the world problems came back adding this as a problem. 'If he asked to see who'd get a higher score in this I'd be screwed.' "Hey! Let's see who can get the best score on the game you're playing now." He suggested with a smirk and you looked over, 'Crap. Maybe I can somehow cheat?' "Don't even try cheating." He interrupted your thoughts, "There isn't a way on these machines." 'Creep.' You hissed in your head, "Let's do it. I'll win." "You were struggling so hard before. You can't win now. Let's see what score I have to beat." You simply nodded, not feeling like getting into a stupid argument now and began to play the game. Your score was 3,666 (Ahaaha. See what I did there?)
He smirked, "I can beat that in my sleep, (Y/N)" You shivered when he used your name, 'What's this weird feeling?' You shivered because he kept repeating your name.
"(Y/N)-chan"
"(Y/N)"
"(Y/N).."
He seemed to be growing impatient but you just keep shivering and getting lost in thought.
"Yo, (Y/N)-Kun."
You heard -Kun and got back from your thoughts. "I'm not a guy like you." You instantly began. "I'm a chan and actually, we're not friends and there is no familiarity with us." You kept ranting and ranting. "So please don't use that stuff after my name. Actually, only call me by my surname, (Y/S)." He bit his lip but began laughing, "Geez okay." Then a smirk once again grew on his face hiding the somewhat fear he had gotten when you began ranting. "(Y/S)" He said in a mocking and annoying tone. God, you swore you were going to kill him.
--------
Here another update! I hope this was good enough. I tried to really getttttt some character in here but you know what, I suck at playing Lucifer so take this out of character Lucifer. Yes, this is a pretty long chapter compared to usual. I hope you like it!!